Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Patch 7.3 in September?

So Blizzard released patch 7.2 well before the tomb of Sargeras opened, which leads one to believe that they might do the same with patch 7.3.

Do you think that Patch 7.3 could be released in September? That would give the Tomb of Sargeras raid 3-4 months of being current tier before the 7.3 patch is released, and if they do a similar time release of the 7.3 raid, it would mean that Tomb would have been out for 5-7 months before the next raid is released depending on how long the lead up to the 7.3 raid is.

So:

7.2.5 - Early June (Tomb of Sargeras Opens)
    7.3.0 - Late September
    7.3.5 - Late December (Argus Raid Opens)

What do you think?

Deleted
    I think they'll start shitting the bed increasingly much the further from the launch we get and we'll once again be left with a 12 month final raid tier, probably launching sometime around next march

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So Blizzard released patch 7.2 well before the tomb of Sargeras opened, which leads one to believe that they might do the same with patch 7.3.

Do you think that Patch 7.3 could be released in September? That would give the Tomb of Sargeras raid 3-4 months of being current tier before the 7.3 patch is released, and if they do a similar time release of the 7.3 raid, it would mean that Tomb would have been out for 5-7 months before the next raid is released depending on how long the lead up to the 7.3 raid is.

So:

7.2.5 - Early June (Tomb of Sargeras Opens)
    7.3.0 - Late September
    7.3.5 - Late December (Argus Raid Opens)

What do you think?
    Yeah that timeline looks likely. If there is a 7.4 raid then that will hit around Feb/March with a new expansion around Sept/Oct

just look when other important game, /expasion go out and you will have your real date;p

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Yeah that timeline looks likely. If there is a 7.4 raid then that will hit around Feb/March with a new expansion around Sept/Oct
    I remember them saying argus raid will be the last but i might be wrong. I have a feeling they will work more on argus and its raid than 7.2 so maybe we will get it later

TOS will last 6 months so expect a nov - dec release.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think we will have 7.3 panel on Gamescom, PTR right after it and launch on Blizzcon along with next expac reveal.

Ion said at last Blizzcon: "get used to there often almost always will be something on PTR". It doesn't mean we will ALWAYS have new stuff on PTR.

Honestly I will enjoy more slow time now - active people have almost all legendaries for their spec, AP is not worth farming and still we will have fresh raid - we finally can focus on alts, do unique content, like profession and class questlines, get that mounts, etc.

Slightly OT but - every major patch is 2 pvp seasons correct? So 7.3 would be seasons 5 and 6?
    There's a season 7 tabard
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147344
    which seems to indicate they at least thought about 7.4 (and another raid tier / 2 pvp season).

September seems to be reasonable to me too. But who knows - I'd rather have a more polished 7.3 than another terrible questline like the opening the tomb bs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    Slightly OT but - every major patch is 2 pvp seasons correct? So 7.3 would be seasons 5 and 6?
    There's a season 7 tabard
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147344
    which seems to indicate they at least thought about 7.4 (and another raid tier / 2 pvp season).

September seems to be reasonable to me too. But who knows - I'd rather have a more polished 7.3 than another terrible questline like the opening the tomb bs.
    Huh that's Interesting, that might Indicate we'll get the next expansion In exactly a year. Since they've significantly shortened PvP seasons to 3 months, that's why when the game launched we already had 4 seasons worth of achivements In WoW which predicted to us a year of Legion at the very least. And If we go up to Legion 7 that'll mean another 9 months since the August 30th launch, ish.

I just hope the next expansion comes soon, can't be worse than Legion... can It? Legion being the worst expansion to date for me, right after WoD.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

There's 0 information when it comes to that patch, September is too soon. 7.1 was part of the beta, 7.2 was on the PTR as soon as 7.1 went live, and we had info on 7.2 since blizzcon. We don't know anything about 7.3, so september is not realistic imo.

Also, how much does mmo champion pay you to create threads every hour? I want in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What do you think?
    I think you posted yet another thread to designed outrage and cause polarization. Because this is what you do - in a constant stream between your bans.
    You know full well that September is too early, but decided to craft your thread to pose another potentially controversial viewpoint in hopes that people would get agitated - and that it would cause a long multi-page argument.

It's also just ever so slightly on the edge that you can't necessarily be reported and infracted for shitposting useless threads.

You're a sick little puppy.

Deleted
    They calculate way too much time on a tier, they shouldn't count on Mythic defeats, once it's cleared on LFR/HC (most of the playerbase) the tier should be concidered cleared and they should move on to the next. 6 months of one patch is insane if you think about it.

august/september would fit just right - they could announce argus raid at gamescon and then have whole blizzcon for promotion of 8.0 .

That's basically the same timeline I'm speculating, judging from Legion so far.

7.3 in September and Argus Raid/7.3.5 in late November or early December.

Right now I just want 7.2.5 and Tomb to come out so we can move on to 7.3 PTR. ^_^

Don't even dream about 7.3 before october
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

7.3 and argus raid would probably be unveiled at blizzcon
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

The dates seem legit. Should I know who's on your avatar Jaylock? No idea who that is.

I have a feeling they wanna go back to faster expansions for more income, then give us some BS like what they did in HFC "We have to wrap it up here on ToS. It's hard to beat someone like Kiljaeden for a boss, as players know." Then announce argus as a new xpac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    There's 0 information when it comes to that patch, September is too soon. 7.1 was part of the beta, 7.2 was on the PTR as soon as 7.1 went live, and we had info on 7.2 since blizzcon. We don't know anything about 7.3, so september is not realistic imo.

Also, how much does mmo champion pay you to create threads every hour? I want in.
    People said April was too soon for 7.2. 7.3 will be August / September guranteed

You guys are right about the patch imo i see 7.3 in September, the raid opening in January, we all know blizzard basically closes down during holidays, so i dont see argus raid during November or December as thanksgiving and Christmas and they dont ever release much content then i dont think they've ever released a raid tier on those months, they've had a raid tier released before continue into those months, but never a raid tier during the holidays.