Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    People tend to have short memories when it comes to things like that. They will soon move on to the next controversy. For instance, look how long threads stay up on the front page in this forum.
    Its has nothing to do with memory. If fox isnt going to cover a story because its negative to trump then people will tune into the channels that do. Yes they will move on to the next controversy which fox may not cover because they are ideologically prevented from doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Its has nothing to do with memory. If fox isnt going to cover a story because its negative to trump then people will tune into the channels that do. Yes they will move on to the next controversy which fox may not cover because they are ideologically prevented from doing so.
    We will just have to wait and see. As for now, they are still #1 and have been for quite some some. CNN hasn't been.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-29 at 02:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will just have to wait and see. As for they are still #1 and have been for quite some some. CNN hasn't been.
    Theyve been number 1 because they chase scandal after scandal even if they have to manufacture then. Well they cant chase the bigges trump scandals because hes a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Theyve been number 1 because they chase scandal after scandal even if they have to manufacture then. Well they cant chase the bigges trump scandals because hes a republican.
    Whatever the reason may be, they are #1 and have been for a long time.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why are people still talking to someone that just copies and pastes the same answers? Mark them on ignore and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    It held the #1 slot by an enormous margin. For the last couple of weeks it's dropped to just about neck and neck with MSNBC, and dropped out of first several days. Seems all of the scandals and conspiracy pushing are finally starting to affect them.
    I guess their viewers have found better echo chamber propaganda networks online where they aren't even limited by the pretense of honest journalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Damn, that is brutal, but entirely true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Damn, that is brutal, but entirely true.
    And other's don't give a shit.
    The old rules were good because they produced good outcomes (i.e no political violence) the new rules are 'good' because they are fair - Everybody is down in the shit.
    Read this tweet from the "journalist" in question:
    Left, right and center, straight news and opinion, journalists at CPAC have one thing in common, the overwhelming urge to punch Benji Backer
    Am i supposed to give a shit someone hit him?
    I, Don't.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    And other's don't give a shit.

The old rules were good because they produced good outcomes (i.e no political violence) the new rules are 'good' because they are fair - Everybody is down in the shit.
    Read this tweet from the "journalist" in question:
    Am i supposed to give a shit someone hit him?
    I, Don't.
    You don't give a shit that someone was elected that assaulted a journalist for asking him a simple question? Do you enjoy having the mentality of a fascist? Because that is exactly what fascists did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You don't give a shit that someone was elected that assaulted a journalist for asking him a simple question? Do you enjoy having the mentality of a fascist? Because that is exactly what fascists did.
    No, i don't enjoy political violence - It's uniformly bad.
    It's just that if we are only told to care if its from one direction (I.E when the right is doing it) - The right will eventually cease to give a shit.
    Hypocrisy is bad not because it alters what is right and wrong, but because it makes people no longer give a shit what is wrong and what is right.
    If you want political violence to stop, squash it everywhere, from everyone, with equal measure -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    No, i don't enjoy political violence - It's uniformly bad.
    It's just that if we are only told to care if its from one direction (I.E when the right is doing it) - The right will eventually cease to give a shit.
    Hypocrisy is bad not because it alters what is right and wrong, but because it makes people no longer give a shit what is wrong and what is right.
    If you want political violence to stop, squash it everywhere, from everyone, with equal measure -
    It is wrong to punch anyone for their political views.

However, if it you could pick one group to punch for their political views, I think most of us would pick 'Nazis'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    It is wrong to punch anyone for their political views.

However, if it you could pick one group to punch for their political views, I think most of us would pick 'Nazis'.
    But who is a Nazi?
    See there is the problem.

Not sure if this was linked previously or not, but just in case.

Not both sides.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott Makes Joke About Shooting Reporters
    http://www.newsweek.com/texas-govern...porters-616403

Abbott made his joke at a gun range, after signing a bill that lowers the fee for handgun licensing. Prior to that bill's passage, Texas already had some of the nation's friendliest gun laws, including one that allowed for concealed weapons on public college campuses.

After signing the fee-lowering bill, Abbott went to a gun range to show off his own prowess with firearms. Later, as he displayed his target sheet, he said, "I'm gonna carry this around in case I see any reporters."

Yes, more likely than not the loss in viewership will be short lived. The demographic they lost are very fickle. They will flock back to what they like.
    Isnt it the opposite for fox viewership? That they aren't fickle but rather overly stubborn?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Isnt it the opposite for fox viewership? That they aren't fickle but rather overly stubborn?
    The demographic that left were Fox viewers.