Thread: Resto in 7.2.5

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    The Patient Tatahe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arequipa
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSkillzzTV View Post
    I would rank Trinket and Prydaz as possibly the best option for progression when you no longer can use the tier 19 4-set (especially for mythic).
    I test a lot of the legendaries (I don't have the new ones but I test the rest) and old ring perform like crap. Bracers are ok but once we get T20 2p the cd won't line up with CW so it will be useless, belt was ok too but I don't feel like this is actually helping the raid a lot, except on fight like Host where you don't have 4 healers watching the tanks.

    I was about to stick with belt when I decided to test Prydaz. Prydaz provides more HPS than any other legendary (including Velen's) but this is only in ourselfs. But at the same time, all my heals were stronger cause of the amount of extra stats that Prydaz provides.

    I was a guy who always hate Prydaz but at this point looks like it will be the higher overall HPS increase and the most consistent buff to all our heals (cause of the stats).

    I was looking to test the new ring cause I love the SotF gamestyle but the T20 4p kinda kill it and also this ring have around 1400 less stats than any other 970 ring so you are starting with around 3% less healing. I don't think ring will do 9%+ to compensate the -3% and beat Prydaz or belt consistent healing.

    SO for me atm it's Velen's + Prydaz BiS for raids. Belt + Prydaz BiS for dungeons (high M+ keys 15-20s+) except during Grievous week, I recommend shoulders and belt to run abundance build and snipe those nasty grievous debuffs

  2. #222
    When looking at Velen's remember that it adds 15% as well during the buff uptime. So just looking at the raw number attributed to it on wcl doesn't tell the whole story.

  3. #223
    Hey,

    I think it is a little early to decide which legendaries will perform best, since we can only test heroic content at the moment. From what I have seen in PTR logs very high rolled T19-4p + Shoulders should still perform best on most fights. The problem here is obviously to get the right pieces rolled (and to convince your guild to clear NH mythic for another 6 months...). Disregarding this combo we are pretty much locked into trinket + magnum opus, unless some of the other legendaries perform better than expected. Will try out the new head-legendary next heroic ID, but the maths shows it can't compete.

    Cheers
    RestoSpirit

  4. #224
    belt will provide much more hps than prydaz when heavy tank healing is needed, though that's really just KJ in normal/heroic

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    belt will provide much more hps than prydaz when heavy tank healing is needed, though that's really just KJ in normal/heroic
    I anticipated the belt to be very useful on KJ, especially after seeing even just normal KJ chunk out our prot warrior. I'd be interested to see which other fights on mythic will have very tank heavy damage.
    Leafcast - <Something Pretentious> Proudmoore

  6. #226
    Bloodsail Admiral rogerwilko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darujhistan, the city of blue fire
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post

    I was looking to test the new ring cause I love the SotF gamestyle but the T20 4p kinda kill it and also this ring have around 1400 less stats than any other 970 ring so you are starting with around 3% less healing. I don't think ring will do 9%+ to compensate the -3% and beat Prydaz or belt consistent healing.
    Shouldn't the new ring complement our T20 well?

  7. #227
    there isn't particularly strong positive synergy between the 4P and the sotf ring, but I don't see how the 4p 'kills' the sotf gameplay either. Both effects mean you wanna use swiftmend the same way (low health target for min cooldown, right before aoe damage) and they don't really interact with one another.

    using both pushes you a bit in the direction of taking prosperity I spose

  8. #228
    I dont see prydaz being a thing with the sylvan neck existing, just flat out destroy any stats gained + 1k more, basically puts prydaz at around the same stat budget as sotf ring basically. Doubt belt is a thing for any other boss than desolate host either, KJ will be mostly a check if your tank can survive felclaws aswell, belt helps a bit but doesnt do all that much, can see sotf ring being useful to cover armageddon. On 2nd thought belt might be good for spirits.

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    I dont see prydaz being a thing with the sylvan neck existing, just flat out destroy any stats gained + 1k more, basically puts prydaz at around the same stat budget as sotf ring basically. Doubt belt is a thing for any other boss than desolate host either, KJ will be mostly a check if your tank can survive felclaws aswell, belt helps a bit but doesnt do all that much, can see sotf ring being useful to cover armageddon. On 2nd thought belt might be good for spirits.
    Sylvan neck? Am I missing something?
    And if you're not using (mostly) Prydaz or belt, what is you choice besides the trinket?
    Last edited by Tobiko; 2017-06-26 at 12:03 PM. Reason: grammar, I'm dumb

  10. #230
    Slyvan neck is the crafted druid one that has an effect of +1600~ versatility (even though 900 upgraded tooltip says 2000~) when "outdoors". It works on Kil'jaeden encounter significantly increasing its value. Assuming he has 4 set T19, he is probably using legendary mantle.

  11. #231
    Remember though the neck ONLY works on KJ and phase 2 Avatar in ToS - so Prydaz is still a good option for all the other fights after breaking 4T19

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobiko View Post
    Sylvan neck? Am I missing something?
    And if you're not using (mostly) Prydaz or belt, what is you choice besides the trinket?
    Well using t19 4p, which is still better for quite a while as I need mythic or some serious procs for the change to t20 to be worth, but if by any chance I get this, I will most likely use sotf ring. If there is any boss that I think we might get stuck on its desolate host, maiden, avatar or KJ, the rest just seem far too easy to pose a problem. (Misstress might be good for prydaz due to how there is an incoming burst every 30 seconds, where a massive shield can make a huge difference regardless of throughput.) And on desolate host you can probs go belt.
    Sylvan neck is definitely 2k not 1600 vers, works on fallen avatar p2, and kj. And well I will most likely use 4p well into fallen avatar progress (might use prydaz for p1 progress as its very bursty.)

  13. #233
    Yeah I'm dumb, for some reason I thought the neck versa worked the same as the vantus runes as in; you get the versa when you engage the boss, so the 1600~ or so was basically the 1500 from the vantus xd

  14. #234
    Ah thanks for the explanation.

    What is for you guys the sweetpsot to get rid of T19?
    My T19 pieces are only max. 895 (I was very unlucky ;/), so everything I get will be above this ilvl.

    And because this ID is my lucky one, I got a T20 head piece with ilvl 930. :S So it would be a big boost alone for this slot.
    Last edited by Tobiko; 2017-06-27 at 11:56 AM.

  15. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobiko View Post
    Ah thanks for the explanation.

    What is for you guys the sweetpsot to get rid of T19?
    My T19 pieces are only max. 895 (I was very unlucky ;/), so everything I get will be above this ilvl.

    And because this ID is my lucky one, I got a T20 head piece with ilvl 930. :S So it would be a big boost alone for this slot.
    I'm looking for 15ilvl above all of my t19 before I replace it.. I did try t20 4p (910,930 ,900,900) on maiden and it was pretty juicy, not really looking forword to big things from it on most other fights though

  16. #236
    Yeah, its more of a stats thing rather than the bonus. I guess we will surive, and 7.3.5 will give us something decent.
    Last edited by Tobiko; 2017-06-27 at 05:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •