Thread: Resto in 7.2.5

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
  1. #281
    I'm pretty sure this have been covered before, but would you guys switch from Cenarion Ward to Prosperity once you get 4set T20?
    I don't have any means of getting T19 so stuck with T20 for now.

    For reference this is my Armory (I've been super unlucky with the "right" legendaries)
    LOGS
    gallery . twitch . twitter

    queue:

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    It would have an effect on the healing from Ysera's Gift itself, so each healing would do 5.25% instead of 3% of the druid's total health, Making the 8 tics after Wild growth do 40% total healing instead of 24%. It would not have any effect on the Dreamer Hot.
    Could be interesting if Lego Chest becomes suddenly on par with prydaz.

    Ofc, Velen is out of reach; but which lego is?

  3. #283
    'There will be some logic attached to the Restoration Druid 4-piece set bonus for it to prioritize anyone except the Druid while Ysera's Gift is healing much more frequently. If only the Druid is injured, it should still heal the Druid. This change should be in a future PTR build.'

    At least those concerns are gone then.

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    'There will be some logic attached to the Restoration Druid 4-piece set bonus for it to prioritize anyone except the Druid while Ysera's Gift is healing much more frequently. If only the Druid is injured, it should still heal the Druid. This change should be in a future PTR build.'

    At least those concerns are gone then.
    If I am reading that right that will only work for the 10 seconds after a Wild Growth. If this behavior was activated constantly with the 2-piece it would be a solid set bonus.

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogler View Post
    If I am reading that right that will only work for the 10 seconds after a Wild Growth. If this behavior was activated constantly with the 2-piece it would be a solid set bonus.
    Well the 4 piece seems decent. Ysera's gift heals 3% (5.25% with chest leg) every 3 seconds. 400% speed increase would be a tick every 0.6 seconds if my math isn't off. That's ~16.66 ticks over 10 seconds (up from ~3.33). So a 40% to 70% (chest leg) health gain on each proc (1.6 mil to 3.2 mil healing potential - based on ~4.5 mil health player)

    The 4 pc bonus is essentially a Sea Star trinket. Less ticks but they are stronger. Perhaps larger range? and higher proc chance than Sea Star.
    Last edited by Kluian05; 2017-07-26 at 12:12 AM.

  6. #286
    unlike sea star, it interacts with your mastery.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    unlike sea star, it interacts with your mastery.
    According to whom? As far as I know there hasn't been any confirmation that t21 interacts with mastery.

  8. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Well the 4 piece seems decent. Ysera's gift heals 3% (5.25% with chest leg) every 3 seconds. 400% speed increase would be a tick every 0.6 seconds if my math isn't off. That's ~16.66 ticks over 10 seconds (up from ~3.33). So a 40% to 70% (chest leg) health gain on each proc (1.6 mil to 3.2 mil healing potential - based on ~4.5 mil health player)

    The 4 pc bonus is essentially a Sea Star trinket. Less ticks but they are stronger. Perhaps larger range? and higher proc chance than Sea Star.
    Ysera's ticks every 5 secs, not 3 - when the 4pc bonus is active it ticks once per second - and the current version of the 4pc last only 5 secs after a wg (at 100% chance)

    So that's only a gain of about 500k extra healing from yseras during the 4pc proc by using the legendary chest...pretty sure that wouldn't warrant using it over the current strong legendaries (velens, sota, etc) though the it will be stronger than it currently is.

    (although the chest was bugged after 7.2) with the 75% bonus to the passives deactivating for a few secs every time you gained/refreshed/lost a buff (which is a huge amount of time in a raid)....if they havent fixed that yet, its still just a big stat stick chest piece
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2017-07-26 at 01:31 PM.

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Ysera's ticks every 5 secs, not 3 - when the 4pc bonus is active it ticks once per second - and the current version of the 4pc last only 5 secs after a wg (at 100% chance)

    So that's only a gain of about 500k extra healing from yseras during the 4pc proc by using the legendary chest...pretty sure that wouldn't warrant using it over the current strong legendaries (velens, sota, etc) though the it will be stronger than it currently is.

    (although the chest was bugged after 7.2) with the 75% bonus to the passives deactivating for a few secs every time you gained/refreshed/lost a buff (which is a huge amount of time in a raid)....if they havent fixed that yet, its still just a big stat stick chest piece
    Yeah based on those numbers using eko's won't be that big of a gain with the T21 4pc ... but then again 2pc t20 is trash so you may just want to wear it for the raw stats if you don't have better legendaries.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafirion View Post
    According to whom? As far as I know there hasn't been any confirmation that t21 interacts with mastery.
    I think it's presumed the Ysera's Gift heal is increased if you have hots on the target, and perhaps the T21 2pc dreamer hot is considered a hot for our mastery buffing (hopefully).

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    I think it's presumed the Ysera's Gift heal is increased if you have hots on the target, and perhaps the T21 2pc dreamer hot is considered a hot for our mastery buffing (hopefully).

    Actually, no, Ysera's Gift heal is NOT increased by our mastery (hots on target) - as for T21 dreamer hot...we can hope, but jury is out for now till ptr testing can be done.

  11. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Actually, no, Ysera's Gift heal is NOT increased by our mastery (hots on target) - as for T21 dreamer hot...we can hope, but jury is out for now till ptr testing can be done.
    Yeah, Ysera's Gift if always a flat number based on the total health of the rdruid. The only way to make the base heal go up is to go bear form, rallying cry, rsham 10% buff or Ekkowrath.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The HoT from the 2p was incorrectly not able to crit and was not benefitting from haste.

    The 2p HoT also now benefits from your mastery just like any other HoT.

    Both of these changes should be in the next PTR build.
    Leafcast - <Something Pretentious> Proudmoore

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Most (basically all) of the "how the fuck can they heal so damn much" logs (like https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ec=Restoration) follow the same rules: velens, shoulders, 4p t19, darkmoon deck: promises, retri wisdom, innervate on cd (bonus points for moonkin innervate(s), that also gives you haste), using mana pots, definitely going for germination and rejuvenating everyone and everything.

    Just look at the analysis of the top maiden mythic log and see how much velens, shoulders and t19 are providing... https://druid-legendary-analyser.her...H2raz&fight=30
    Not a mythic raider but was looking at logs to try to improve and this was what it looked like. However, I am having some difficulties deciding the relative strengths of these to determine in my case if its better to go 2pt19 + 2pt20 + shoulders or 2pt20 + 4pt19 + prydaz. I got an absurd titanforge on t20 gloves that is literally 60 item levels above my t19 gloves so i don't feel like i can ignore the 2pt20.

    So far I have been lazy and using inner peace instead of germination but it seems like this would be what would necessitate the darkmoon trinket? It also seems like this might lean towards keeping the shoulders if using germination but I don't know how big of a loss the 4pt19 is in comparison.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •