LastLast
    Deleted
    CLA x 4 daily
    Alpha men x 4 daily
    Omega Three x 3 daily
    Thermopure x 3 daily
    Daily vitamin (Myprotein brand) x 1 daily
    Lamoperazole every 1-4ish days to keep my acid in check

When I was a kid I took about 9 different types of vitamins and such just to keep my health in check as I poorly lad full of allergies and deficiencies but now I just take health supplements to compliment my gym routine and give me a bit of a boost really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Red wine can actually cause headaches, as well as dark chocolate and yellow cheeses.
    Red wine can cause yellow cheese?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Asking people what meds they are on is inflammatory and rude, especially if you don't know them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Red wine can actually cause headaches, as well as dark chocolate and yellow cheeses.
    I have never had any headaches from the actual ingredients (like sulfites) it is usually too much alcohol and not enough water.
    You know the typical hang over

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I take some aspirin if my head hurts, sometimes I take antihistamine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    morning : vitamins&minerals complex + BCAA
    evening : BCAA
    after training protein shake .

in case of geting rid of few kg like i do atm i add fat burner pill to the morning pills and before training

i take them only when i work out intesively like now (2xgym + 2xswimminpool) when i take a breaks from trainings and just do some cardio activity 1-2 a week then just light vitamins complex is enough
    Fat burner pill? Does that even work?

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    100 mg spironolactone 2/day
    5000 mcg biotin 1/day

Relpax (for migraines) when needed. Allegra when needed for allergies.

I also self-administer (or, when classes are in session, have the nurse at work) .5 mL of 40mg/mL estradiol valarate once a week. Was doing a full mL every two weeks, but I felt out-of-sorts and cutting the dose in half and administering once a week solved the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Euthyrox because of an underactive thyroid (which is common in my family) - regularily.
    Some multivitamins - every once in a while.
    Zolpidem and Diazepam (usually together) against sleeping problems - if applicable.
    Never heard of those but do they work for sleeping issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle View Post
    Asking people what meds they are on is inflammatory and rude, especially if you don't know them.
    I while ago I read an article about privacy and how it has changed in the internet age. It's actually quite shocking but our perception in what we consider fair game for discussions - especially online - has completely changed. We talk on our phones on the subway about our sex life. So why don't we worry about it? Well, basically we don't care. Maybe it's a weird example but it's like - I don't know anyone who posts on mmo champion irl so why would I be bothered what people who don't know me and only know my username on here know about my private life?

Like 15 years ago when I was playing Ultima Online I was in icq with this guy (or was it teamspeak I don't recall if icq had voice chat) and he told me he had just had sex for the first time. You know at the time I thought it was kinda awkward you know I didn't know anything about him except for his name. So I asked him why tell me? 'Because you don't know me IRL and most likely we won't ever meet.' Certainly makes things easier.

Just a thought.

edit: actually I believe the first bit was from a speech by Judge Alex Kozinski - not 100% sure it's been a while but he may as well have published it dunno

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Fat burner pill? Does that even work?
    It depends. Thermogenics/Stimulants or stronger things like Clenbuterol can help you increase your metabolism thus increasing your caloric needs. Most products are scams/vitamin supplements, but there are genuine products out there that can help you loose fat if you are training and dieting properly.

I currently don't take anything but at a time I was taking L-Arginine and Zinc. Yes, they work. They work well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I was getting benzos and opiates prescribed by two different doctors. My pain management doctor told me I couldn't take both so I ditched the Xanax. Never taken either though.
    Doctor these days can be very prescription happy for stronger drugs like the one you mentioned even when not needed. In recent years however they have been keeping tabs of all prescriptions in a patient's history along with which doctor prescribed what so as to weed out potential abuse.

Sorry to hear about the pain thought but glad to see you managed without having to take either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
    It depends. Thermogenics/Stimulants or stronger things like Clenbuterol can help you increase your metabolism thus increasing your caloric needs. Most products are scams/vitamin supplements, but there are genuine products out there that can help you loose fat if you are training and dieting properly.
    Thus pretty much. Some really promising medications are still going through medical trials that are looking very promising.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. I don't even consume any caffeine.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Deleted
    Gummy bears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Guys.

Make sure to get fish oil, most people don't eat enough fish and this is getting the job done. Its crucial for brain function.

Thou its not in pill form, dark chocolate(75%+)is also very, very good for general brain function(don't over overeat and make sure it's quailty and plain).

I don't notice much of a difference with fish oil.

None. Only when I've been sick I'd take medicine. I never understood the "taking pills to get through life" concept, but I don't try to either.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Omeprazole for teh GERD.
    Birth control 'cuz I don't want another baby.
    Zantac twice a day (on top of allergy shots) because I am allergic to EVERYTHING.
    Probiotic for stomach and intestinal issues.
    Multivitamin
    Zoloft 'cuz I am a Debbie Downer, Negative Nancy like wow without 'em.
    Singulair for asthma.
    Psyllium husk, 3 pills 3 times a day. Also for stomach and intestinal issues.

1500mg of Lithium.
    20mg of Prozac.
    5mg of Abilify.
    Propranolol when needed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Half of these forums are doped as fuck 24/7. o_O

Which explains....things.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Half of these forums are doped as fuck 24/7. o_O

Which explains....things.
    What, you mean you don't take best and greatest pills?

#sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.