Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Good for you, you're not one of the several millions of shallow basic bitches on social media posting pics of your crotch.

Btw your signature makes no sense, reaching max lvl in vanilla was not hardcore and there was no win in that by itself, it was just part of the requirement to do the rest of the game. People want classic back cuz they all they remember is the good times they had when starting on a new game, they forgot how horribly designed, tedious, boring, too-long-for-nothing everything was. Most people who try out legacy servers quickly realize this and quit cuz it's archaic and outdated.
    I feel immensely proud that I'm not part of that crowd of men and women.

And my sig makes perfect sense and I wrote it with inspiration from a big amount of thread on this very forum, but this thread is not about that so that's all there is to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does not really appeal to me, but if this is what they want to spend their time doing who am I to say stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    People take workout classes to target certain areas of their body all the time, so who bloody cares.
    I care because it's a bullshit scam.

7+ Year Old Account
    The entire "unrealistic body image" line is more of the same garbage from ugly/fat people too lazy to put in the work to look good. If people are encouraged to make themselves look better, more power to them. /shrug

I will never get a thigh gap without deliberately starving myself and not exercising. The more I feed myself and work out, the bigger my legs/butt get. I'm a mesomorphic girl, my thighs are naturally pretty thick, and put on muscle easily, so no, no thigh gap for me. While I don't personally really want thigh gaps or scary bikini bridges or anything else like that, it does kind of bother me that those are symbols of desirability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I don't even know anyone who's into thigh gaps
    You know me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Seems like a gimmick but I'm not going to complain if more women want to look like Cara Delevingne.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I think what makes people look taller than others is how tall they are.
    They were visual tricks one can use. It's about perception as well not just raw height.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Everyone looks better with muscle tone imo, man or woman, doesn't matter what body type (tall or short, curvy or flat etc).

It also comes with the added bonus of a person having stamina and a generally healthy attitude.
    I am not attracted to women with a lot of muscle tone. Especially women with 6 pack abs and toned arms. They look to masculine to me. I like soft women.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I didn't know that they had specific workouts for it. I always assume it was a genetic + being fit sort of thing.
    Bodybuilding is partially sculpting your body to look a specific way...having certain anamotomies does help though.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

If there is a demand for it, and individuals want to put in the hard work and dedication to achieve a thigh gap, then really, what's the issue?
    ugly/fat people no like, that's the issue
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

To those not knowing, one of the greatest pleasures in life is to have some juicy thighs pressed up against your shoulders, your own thighs, or around your head, etc.

Highly recommended.

Thigh gaps? Not so much...

You know me.
    How could you??

That's sexist. And we need to get you to a re-education camp right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I am not attracted to women with a lot of muscle tone. Especially women with 6 pack abs and toned arms. They look to masculine to me. I like soft women.
    So you like obese women? I guess to each their own..

So you like obese women? I guess to each their own..
    I don't like really big women but I like them curvy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I don't like really big women but I like them curvy.
    Really? So you want a woman who is bigger than you? Who is out of breath when you go on a stroll?

Really? So you want a woman who is bigger than you? Who is out of breath when you go on a stroll?
    Not bigger than me. I am big. I am built like an American football player. Like the ones who play offensive line or defensive line. I like women who are somewhat tall, weighing from 140lbs to 200lbs.

I would be easily attracted to women about this size or a little bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I didn't know that they had specific workouts for it. I always assume it was a genetic + being fit sort of thing.
    I don't think there are. You can tone up muscle groups in that area (ie, leg day) and lose weight. Otherwise it's just down to your general body shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I reject this thought that thigh gaps are hot. thick thighs save (or occasionally crush) lives people!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://nypost.com/2017/05/22/controv...en-thigh-gaps/

If there is a demand for it, and individuals want to put in the hard work and dedication to achieve a thigh gap, then really, what's the issue?
    Well I don't know what the issue is. That's the thing. I don't get it. Why is this an issue?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Not sure why this is a big deal. People should be able to do whatever they want with their bods. If as a dude I want to get huge biceps so I go to a monster curl class, that should be up to me. Don't see why if a girl wants a thigh gap why that's a big deal for her to work towards.

So, people are getting fit and someone has a problem with it. Got it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8