Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post

Just bored at work, wanted to share my thoughts.
    This is an absolute diarrhea dump of a post. 100% unfounded nonsense, whining and creating negativity for the sake of it, which, granted, a lot of people here are addicted to.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    Well, not to dampen your bitching, but Demons cannot be killed outside of the Twisting Nether, so who did we kill again???? Even Kil'Jaeden when we beat him in Tomb isn't dead. I dare say you could even see Archimonde come back.
    We don't know anything about the Kil'jaeden fight, other than it will be on one of those legion space ships, not in the tomb of sargeras.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    This is an absolute diarrhea dump of a post. 100% unfounded nonsense, whining and creating negativity for the sake of it, which, granted, a lot of people here are addicted to.
    You refuse to accept anything that doesn't align with your views, and instead of adding anything to the discussion or simply ignoring it, you proceed to make personal attacks. Very predictable at this point.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-05-25 at 06:02 AM.

Other than Sargeras, who at this point is pretty much guaranteed to be the last boss, who are we going to get? Yet again a lot of no name bosses.
    You mean like every raid or dungeon ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Just because we "killed" them doesn't mean they can't be in there. None of those demons we fought in the Twisting Nether minus Archimonde so they are all technically alive still. Only Archimonde is in limbo because of how the Mythic fight played out and the cinematic afterwards. Even Blizzard doesn't know what his fate is because of it and how it looks (from last blue post I saw on it).
    TN is not the sole criteria. Fel Saturated ground counts to permanently kill a demon because basically the TN is made of fel energy and we actually HAVE killed several demons in the nether. Balnazar died in the nether in Legion for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    I mean other than KJ most of ToS is nobodies if not all of it other than him and the avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    Well, not to dampen your bitching, but Demons cannot be killed outside of the Twisting Nether, so who did we kill again???? Even Kil'Jaeden when we beat him in Tomb isn't dead. I dare say you could even see Archimonde come back.
    1) The tomb grounds can easily count as perma kill for a demon because fel saturated land counts

2) Read the fight. We fight him in the nether

So yeah way to try to make someone else look stupid when you're ignorant.

Seems like they're repeating the mistakes they made in Cata, they're killing off all the known bad guys before the final raid. Dragon Soul ended up being a very disappointing raid, in part becuase we fought a whole lot of nobodies.

What is the final raid of legion going to offer? Mannoroth was killed last expansion, Archimonde too, Tichondrius was killed in NH, the avatar of Sargeras will be killed in ToS, Kil'jaeden as well, all the other known demons have been killed in various class hall questlines.

Other than Sargeras, who at this point is pretty much guaranteed to be the last boss, who are we going to get? Yet again a lot of no name bosses. That's ok for a mid expansion raid, but not for the raid that will put an end to the legion plot, the greatest known threat to Azeroth ever since Warcraft came out.

I'm fully expecting Khadgar, Illidan, or Velen to end up being bosses in that raid. Even then, it will be very dissapointing if in order to finally defeat the legion, we 1st have to go through, Eredar Lord Smarty Pants, Pitlord McDaniels, Edgelord Joe, a random Nathrezim council, and then...Sargeras, that would just feel wrong.

Just bored at work, wanted to share my thoughts.
    we don't even know if kil'jaeden really die or it's another "well you flush him down the sewer but he still alive" encounter, as to who we fight on argus it's even more a mystery but think about that, the legion still fight us here with lot of big dudes but at the same time is bashing turalion to the point he is losing and need to ask for help and probably is fighting other worlds /void forces elsewhere.

I'm not convinced that this is the last xpack for Sargeras and the legion i'm more inclined to think we end up like the last time when we deal a huge blow to their forces but we are far from annihilating them, they will simply retreat and regroup waiting for the next occasion to invade again (also Sargeras don't seem to have a physical form for now).
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is the bosses in DS were nobodies?
    What about MoP then? Before SoO we never really fought anyone who'd been established in lore

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Not when it comes to the last raid of an expansion. DS is the only one so far with a complete set of unknown bosses, other than Deathwing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    The problem is the bosses in DS were nobodies?
    What about MoP then? Before SoO we never really fought anyone who'd been established in lore
    Except this is not true at all.

You refuse to accept anything that doesn't align with your views, and instead of adding anything to the discussion or simply ignoring it, you proceed to make personal attacks. Very predictable at this point.
    It aligns perfectly with my views: that you're shitposting for the sake of it and are addicted to getting worked up over video games. There's no "discussion" potential involved in your preemptive grousing, you're just addicted to it. You're welcome.

Not when it comes to the last raid of an expansion. DS is the only one so far with a complete set of unknown bosses, other than Deathwing.
    So it does have a know boss and a bunch of unknown ... like every raid ever.

Dragonsoul was bad because every fight was stack/kill boss, the difficulty was off, everything was reused (zone/textures/models) so nothing was "new" except the very last 2 bosses ... and thats the main one, those last 2 were terrible. Spine was just a massive burst dps race otherwise gg, and deathwing was just nailclippings x4. It was not a bad raid because of all the unknown bosses ... every raid has them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except this is not true at all.
    Okay.. Which bosses from MoP were established in the lore?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know of many Raids that had more than 2 or 3 established lore characters at MOST. Especially ones that hadn't just been made known in the current expac.

Whinge thread is just a whinge thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay.. Which bosses from MoP were established in the lore?
    GARROSH AND NAZGRIM YOU SILLY BILLY!! GOSH!

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean other than KJ most of ToS is nobodies if not all of it other than him and the avatar.
    You mean just like every fucking raid and dungeon in this game ever?

I can name a few that literally had no major lore characters as a boss at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    GARROSH AND NAZGRIM YOU SILLY BILLY!! GOSH!
    I know you're joking, but my original post said pre SoO

10+ Year Old Account
    We're probably going to fight WoW's literal final boss, Sargeras. He alone is worth every demon we've ever fought put together.

I doubt we'll come anywhere close to beating him though, we'll probably have to fight his ingrown toenail or something.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know, I was just preempting his attempt at trying to not sound like his entire thread was pointless.

Im talking about the last raid of an expasion, not mid expansion raids. Nobody cares about random raids like MsV, HoF, ToT, and what not.

Nothing is really known yet. We'll see! Don't think it'll be Illidan though, since we already got that experience on mythic guldan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I know, I was just preempting his attempt at trying to not sound like his entire thread was pointless.
    Oh hey, you were right.
    Im talking about the last raid of an expasion, not mid expansion raids. Nobody cares about random raids like MsV, HoF, ToT, and what not.
    Okay, then let's look at SoO. You have 2 bosses that have been established. Out of 14.
    In Dragon Soul you have 1 out of 8 (if you count Deathwing as 1). Basically the same fraction

But why only count last raids? Why are they inherently more important than the others?

What's that? We know nothing about the raid or even if Sargeras will be in it? Who cares, it's going to suck!

Literally no raid in this game has been any different than what you are describing. Some have simply had even less bosses at all or literally had no bosses at all that had any previous mention in the lore outside of the game they appeared in.

There is no point in me even mentioning specific raids, it's all the same shit.