Runes of the Darkening still dropping ICC/4Horse?

So maybe I am late to the party, but for two raid lockouts I have done heroic naxx and ICC 25 mans with no drop.
    I did check the sticky up top but saw nothing new.

I am over AK10 also.

Was wondering if anyone got a drop in the last month, because either I have some bad rng or they changed it to the world boss only.

Thank you in advance

Allgrave

You're waaay too late to the party. The hidden Frost appearance is from the Soultakers (world boss)
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

what is runes of darkening O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    You're waaay too late to the party. The hidden Frost appearance is from the Soultakers (world boss)
    Can also drop from Saurfang. Source: I got mine from Saurfang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    what is runes of darkening O-O
    Frost DK "hidden" artifact appearance.

Oh when was that added? Must have been after everyone tried to butcher every single NPC ingame only to find out it drops from Soul Takers like 7 months ago .

I got the Runes of Darkening from the Four Horsemen in 25 Naxx last week, so it still drops.

Deleted
    I got mine from LK in ICC; another DK in my guild got his from the 4 Horsemen last week (not sure if it's relevant, but this was in 25man)

Yea I am just having bad RNG....Hoping for the soul takers next reset...