View Poll Results: How many different Blizzard games do you usually play in succession?

Voters
77. This poll is closed

48 62.34%

17 22.08%

10 12.99%

2 2.60%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many different Blizzard games do you usually play in succession?

Say for example playing Starcraft then Overwatch before leaving the computer.

How many do you play in one sitting, most of the time?
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's usually 2-3 depending on what my mood is and what my friends feel like playing. WoW, D3 and OW are our go to's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Usually just 1. My relationship with Blizzard game is pretty much all or nothing most of the time. I would play WoW nonstop or not at all for a week and play a different one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only play World of Warcraft and Diablo 3, and D3 is pretty rare, so 1.

I will start the evening with OW, move to WoW for dailies/dungeons, then end on D3 with a little bit of grinding. So 3
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    1, I don't find many of their games particularly interesting.

On a particularly long gaming day (or weekends) I might play 2, usually it's 1.

Deleted

Blizzard games are mediocre imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess, 2. Overwatch and WoW
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

They have all become too casual.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think of sorting out what game to play by looking at game studios/developers.

I decide what games I'm going to play based on what I want to do at the time.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

Blizzard games are mediocre imo
    This. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking a break from Wow at the moment, but usually, Wow and maybe Hearthstone.
    Nowadays, maybe HotS and maybe Hearthstone.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I mostly play WoW. However, I occasionally play HotS and Starcraft II. I recently stopped playing Hearthstone because of how it stresses me out on occasion, otherwise I would include that too.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer non Blizzard games.

Blizz games are fun to me, but there is other games that are more fun.

When it comes to Blizzard games i tryed alot of them including The Lost Vikings and Warcraft 2 from 90's.

Among Blizzard games played only WOW and Diablo 3 recently, HOTS and Hearthstone seemed intresting to me, but not sure if ill play them or not.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2017-05-26 at 03:40 AM.

HoTS and OW. I haven't logged into Wow recently, but when I did, that would make 3.

4 when the Diablo Necromancer comes out?
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Just wow cause I don't find their other games enjoyable.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bounce between OW, WoW and HotS regularly. D3 when new Seasons drop.

2. WoW and OW.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Most of the time I only play one game (blizzard or otherwise) a day/night, although lately I've been doing a little bit of HotS before or after WoW. I don't think I even have 3 Blizzard games installed, actually... although I do own most of them.