Have you (or anyone you know) had a legendary drop before 110?

As the title says. Just curious, I imagine the odds are astronomically low.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

You could get one in normal dungeons. Don't think it's that low.

Yeah, I know you could... but I ran a ton of dungeons leveling my tank (pretty much all I did from 103-110) and never saw it happen.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

No but I've seen someone get a legendary in his first dungeon run at 110. Guy in all greens, that shit probably jumped him like 25 ilvl lol

Deleted
    you can get them from treasures and normal dungeons, they were alot of reddit posts in the past with people getting them as early as lv 98.

I had the Leg.gloves Hidden Masters Forbidden Touch drop for my Monk from a rare in a Cave (Inquisitor something or other) while leveling in Stormheim. I was either 103 or 104, can't rightly remember. I was told by a guildy at the time "That can't happen" until i pointed out it had just been announced in guild chat and is in the news feed too. I was excited but also frustrated i couldn't use it for another 5 or 6 levels!

My warlock got his at level 102 or something. It was his BiS, my main cried for weeks.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    My hunter got her healing legs are around 106; which also made her my only character with a 910 legendary. I am waiting for ToS to do that quest for 970, save me some trouble.
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

Saw a 101 Warrior with wrists equipped, now that you can actually equip them at 101 lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    As the title says. Just curious, I imagine the odds are astronomically low.
    Nope, not seen or met any whom had.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Nah, the type of content and the time for the bad luck protection to kick in usually just don't work out for low level characters before hitting 110. It's really low without these systems on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Nah, the type of content and the time for the bad luck protection to kick in usually just don't work out for low level characters before hitting 110. It's really low without these systems on the side.
    That's why I was curious.

I never got one in the 10 years ive been playing wow (2006)!

I got one at the same time that I dinged 109.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

I've not nor has anyone I know. I do have a couple guildmates that sent crafted ones to alts, however.