Your New Profiel Page si Here Bnet Launcher Racist

So I never paid real attention to the promotion on the bnet launcher until now.

"Your new profile page is here" - and above this exclamation it shows a black male paladin.
    So what are you implying Blizz? That all black people are criminals and they need their criminal profiles updated? Is that what you are trying to convey?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    So I never paid real attention to the promotion on the bnet launcher until now.

"Your new profile page is here" - and above this exclamation it shows a black male paladin.
    So what are you implying Blizz? That all black people are criminals and they need their criminal profiles updated? Is that what you are trying to convey?
    this is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read on this forum. and that is saying something

This is a pretty weak attempt. Paladins are noble.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    this is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read on this forum. and that is saying something
    Try to think with the head of a liberal and you can find racism literally everywhere :P

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-05-25 at 08:05 PM.

Weak.

10chars
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol fucking sad. I'd be more interested in why black humans in WoW have Caucasian features and not negroid ones.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Try to think with the head of a liberal and you can find racism literally everywhere :P
    I hate it when people go looking for meaning and offence where none exists, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist

10+ Year Old Account
    That is quite the leap of logic to start a thread with, and I don't think this thread will go anywhere productive because of it. Closing this.

CLOSED.