Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    i agree with this, I started doing ak research about 21 hours after launch and I am currently at 37, couple of days off my 38th
    Correct, max anybody could be at this point is 37.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantixx View Post
    A former Officer of mine is AK level 38
    No he isn't. 37 is the highest you can be right now assuming you got the research going the day 7.2 hit. Saturday morning (US) is the soonest anyone will be 38. I don't remember if EU launched a bit later or a bit earlier, but nobody is 38 right now.

and it takes him 5days to complete 2AK levels.
    No it doesn't. For someone at AK 30 or higher it's 3 days minimum to research each. I don't know what it would be if you had a considerably lower than 30 ... 3 days is the lowest I've seen but I haven't done research on an alt at low levels since they introduced the compendiums.

Stop saying wrong things based on hearsay (where there are so many possible explanations for why what you are saying is nonsense such as people lying or you misunderstanding) and correcting people who are all telling you that you are wrong. If your basic premise is flat out wrong you're not going to get an explanation that makes you happy.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    also for what its worth, ive now stopped doing ak research on alts - gonna hit 40 on main then spam the crap out of the upgrade thing - lots of oh resources to burn

-My friend is AK Level 33 and it takes 8days for him to complete 2AK Researches. (He tells me that it has been that long for him, always)
    He has a former Main that is AK level 35 and it takes him 5days there to research 2AK levels.

Please explain that since ur in here with disrespectful comments
    Easy peasy. Your "friend" is illiterate and can't comprehend what "he" reads, then "he" comes on to a message board due to "his" own ignorance, vomits up a ridiculous conspiracy theory, and then "he" refuses to acknowledge that "he" is, in fact, illiterate and made an embarrassingly horrific blunder. What's more sad is that "he" already knew this prior to posting, so "he" pretends that "he" has a "'friend'" to soften the blow "he" knows is coming. All the while, and quite bewildering, acting like a victim and trying to convince the universe that "his" embarrassing act of stupidity is, in fact, a fundamental truth that is only affecting "him."

Explanation granted.

Lol this fucking thread. Your people's info is just wrong. There is really no mystery about it. It takes 5 days if you are close to max and (I think) 3.5 if you aren't (haven't had anyone behind since before 7.2 so forgot). Those are the only two rates though.

-A former Officer of mine is AK level 38 and it takes him 5days to complete 2AK levels.
    Best Regards
    You are deeply confused. This is impossible.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://gyazo.com/b8a462d1a8fabc1a11bd4756b3e14f9b

Im level 36 on this char. And people tells me that it takes 5days to complete 2AK researches.

- - - Updated - - -

So what ur saying is that what it says how long it will take differs from how long it will actually take?
    Thats how i read ur sentence atleast.
    no it takes 5 days to complete ONE not two
    also 38 is impossible right now, stop trying to go "all yall are stupid, i know i came here for help, but im right and all yall are wrong"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Is there a timeline for AK out there somewhere? I tried to google it but couldnt find anything?

-My friend is AK Level 33 and it takes 8days for him to complete 2AK Researches. (He tells me that it has been that long for him, always)
    He has a former Main that is AK level 35 and it takes him 5days there to research 2AK levels.

Read that again.
    Your friend is lying too you or wrong. At 35 currently you are looking at 4 days to research.

- - - Updated - - -

-A former Officer of mine is AK level 38 and it takes him 5days to complete 2AK levels.
    In the US around noon pst is the soonest somebody can push to AK 38.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    https://gyazo.com/b8a462d1a8fabc1a11bd4756b3e14f9b

Im level 36 on this char. And people tells me that it takes 5days to complete 2AK researches.

- - - Updated - - -

So what ur saying is that what it says how long it will take differs from how long it will actually take?
    Thats how i read ur sentence atleast.
    At AK 36 it's 5 days for each one still. That screenshot shows you have almost 3 days left of 5 days of research for the first work order 1/2. The second work order will take another 5 days.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Is there a timeline for AK out there somewhere? I tried to google it but couldnt find anything?
    Google 7.2 release date. Divide days to present by 5, then add 25. Round down.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Lower AK research duration is reduced by a percent the later after release they are put in. This makes it easier for people with less AK to catch up, slowly but surely.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Totally funny when people ask a question and then argue with all the answers people give them.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    i hit ak38 at 5am Sunday AEST, so ak39 at 5am 2nd June and ak40 on the 7th June

edit: 5am AEST is 11am PST the previous day

edit 2: just realised its between 5 and 6am AEST
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2017-05-26 at 06:20 AM.

People could be cheesin' like they did back in 7.1

Catch-up time is determined by character's current AK level, not however many AK tomes they've collected. So what's that mean? That means you can pick up the AK tomes without using it to lower the amount of days needed to get your next level. That's how it worked back then, at least. It's very possible they've fixed it.