Glowing animation around TMW Aura?

I've posted this a couple of times (my bad) but this thing's been troubling me quite a bit; is there a way for me to animate a TMW aura to glow when it comes off CD? Below is a SS of my TMW aura when they're available to be used.

This is my current TMW aura when my ability is free to use, as you can see there's no animation or whatsoever to really shout 'i'm up, use me' everything's hectic during combat and i just need the thing to glow once i'm able to use it.

Last edited by sinofasin; 2017-05-26 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma90 View Post
    Is this what your asking?

http://imgur.com/a/r6TED
    If they were using WeakAuras, yes.
    But they were asking for TMW - TellMeWhen.

Depending on the conditions for the free cast, see if this helps.
    Otherwise it might require a custom trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    To clarify that further, what Drukqs said.

/tmw
    Right-click your icon.
    Notifications (at the bottom), and you can select it there, along with what the trigger will be.
    Notifications - Add Notification - Animation (animate this icon or your entire screen)

If the icon itself only shows when the ability is off cooldown, then you can use the On Show Trigger - Icon: Activation Border

If it is shown all the time and can't use another trigger such as Opacity then use While Condition Set Passing - (set the animation) Icon: Activation Border
    However for this you need additional steps to add the condition, since you are doing it for a "set", as in potentially several.
    Trigger Conditions: Click to Add a Condition - Choose Type - Spells/Cooldowns - Spell cooldown - Type in the Spell name or ID, and set it to zero (is already by default).
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

If they were using WeakAuras, yes.
    But they were asking for TMW - TellMeWhen.

Depending on the conditions for the free cast, see if this helps.
    Otherwise it might require a custom trigger.
    Hey its you again but i tried meddling around with the functions with the steps you gave me but i just can't seem to get it right, could you be a little more detailed i'm really new to TMW dummy guide be it

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    Hey its you again but i tried meddling around with the functions with the steps you gave me but i just can't seem to get it right, could you be a little more detailed i'm really new to TMW dummy guide be it
    Much of it was simply me figuring it out as I went along last time.

Not played on druid much, and have not set up this addon on it.
    So "bear" with me, and also making assumptions about the icon you have already created.

I am assuming that the icon in question is doing something only when you receive the buff clearcasting.
    That will be the trigger we use.

Right-click the icon, and at the bottom there is a tab labelled Notifications.

Animation (animate this icon or your entire screen).
    If the icon increases in Opacity (becomes less transparent) when you receive the buff, choose On Opacity Increase.
    If it was completely hidden and shows on you receiving the buff, choose On Show.

Animation to Use - Icon: Activation Border - Play Indefinitely.

Now create a new notification, again via the same tab to stop the border animation, choose the opposite of whatever the trigger was, an Opacity decrease or an Icon On Hide.
    Animation to Use - Stop Animations.

That "should" have the glowing animation when the condition of that icon is met, and disappear when it is not.

If that icon is doing something else instead, let me know.
    An alternative approach might be to have it glow for as long as the condition is met, of you having the buff.
    That would be a different set of steps.
    Lets see if this one works for you first.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-05-27 at 08:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Hello,

Yes. TMW has great customization. In this case, what you are describing is a, "Notification."

Here is what you do:

-Right click the icon you want to customize with the special affect upon use.
    -When the screen pops up, click the "Icon" tab at the bottom right corner.
    -From here, you will notice three tabs to the left; Icon, Conditions, and Notifications.
    -Click the "Notifications" tab.
    -From here, you want to hit the, "Add Notification" button at the top left.
    -A new list of options pops up; sound, text, animation, counter, timer and Lua. Pick Animation.
    -From here, you need to pick the option that fits with what you want. For me, I usually use, On opacity increase (As I have my TMW icons go to 50% opacity when they are not usable, and then they go to 100% opacity when they come off cool down, or become usable. When this happens, the notification triggers, and whatever animation i have set up triggers.
    -Ok, so lets say you picked, "On Opacity Increase," Now you pick what animation to use...you will see them all listed; I usually do 2 notifications per icon..i use Icon:Shake, and Icon: Activation Border...you can hit the little yellow arrow to test it (You will see the arrow).

Well..that is about it to make notifications using TMW. I really hope this helps you.

r/

Kalten

P.S. You should also check out the other tab next to notifications, the "Conditions" tab. You can set up conditions so that your buttons appear only if certain things happen, I.E., certain mana percent, or maybe if you have a buff..etc..etc.

Ah sorry i dont use "Tell me when" hence why i had no idea what "TMW" stood for

Remember to learn to use the notification type "when condition set passes" or "while condition set passing" or w/e their called.

These allow you to easily fine tune at exactly what moment you want animations to appear/dissappear
    Bobthegoát - Aszune

Quote Originally Posted by Kal10 View Post
    Hello,

Yes. TMW has great customization. In this case, what you are describing is a, "Notification."

Here is what you do:

-Right click the icon you want to customize with the special affect upon use.
    -When the screen pops up, click the "Icon" tab at the bottom right corner.
    -From here, you will notice three tabs to the left; Icon, Conditions, and Notifications.
    -Click the "Notifications" tab.
    -From here, you want to hit the, "Add Notification" button at the top left.
    -A new list of options pops up; sound, text, animation, counter, timer and Lua. Pick Animation.
    -From here, you need to pick the option that fits with what you want. For me, I usually use, On opacity increase (As I have my TMW icons go to 50% opacity when they are not usable, and then they go to 100% opacity when they come off cool down, or become usable. When this happens, the notification triggers, and whatever animation i have set up triggers.
    -Ok, so lets say you picked, "On Opacity Increase," Now you pick what animation to use...you will see them all listed; I usually do 2 notifications per icon..i use Icon:Shake, and Icon: Activation Border...you can hit the little yellow arrow to test it (You will see the arrow).

Well..that is about it to make notifications using TMW. I really hope this helps you.

r/

Kalten

P.S. You should also check out the other tab next to notifications, the "Conditions" tab. You can set up conditions so that your buttons appear only if certain things happen, I.E., certain mana percent, or maybe if you have a buff..etc..etc.
    Sorry for the late reply, been outta town but as you can see below; my incarnation's on cd, 3minutes till its up again but it's glowing when it shouldn't be. What are the options i should be having to have it glow only when the 3 minutes are up and available to be used?

edit: i should also mention that when my incarn is on cd, the opactiy is set at 50% whereas when its up and available to be used its 100% opacity.
    Last edited by sinofasin; 2017-06-08 at 05:45 AM.

still need halp for this
    Last edited by sinofasin; 2017-06-22 at 05:19 PM.