Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    what's the joke i don't get it
    ^^^ Can someone explain real fast, because this just seems absolutely stupid. The "most likely to be" joke things at my high school were all silly positive things.

That teacher will get a 'Most likely to be punched in the face by a parent' certificate if that happened to my kid.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-05-28 at 02:54 AM.

Personally, I'm not offended by this, and if it was my kid, I'd encourage them to laugh at it too.

*BUT*

I'd still want the teacher(s) fired because they're obviously too stupid to be allowed to be called educators.

I'm against PC, but this is over the top.. Calling someone a terrorist is not a joke.. I would wonder why my teacher thought I could even be relatable to a terrorist. Does my teacher not respect me? Is it because of my skin?? etc.. It just creates doubts and questions for the student and other students about what the intention of the teacher was.

Why am I not surprised this happened in Texas?

Seems like a really stupid thing. I don't really find "stupid person does a stupid thing" to be a particularly noteworthy news item, though.
    Thing happened. People were upset. School officials apologized. The people responsible are facing discipline. That's about it for discussion, innit?
    The reactions of some of the people in this thread have been quite humorous to read, though.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.