Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I'm literally hitler to you people by deciding who to associate with based on their social status.
    I don't think people consider you Hitler... more like a shallow cunt.

Not that I think so, just being an interpreter.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

It's a good baseline to teach children but it's oversimplified. I'm having to come to terms with the fact that not everyone wants to be treated like I want to be treated. For example, I like people to tell me what they think, point blank, rather than talking behind my back or trying to honey the words to the point it's basically lying. If I believe something that's false, I am glad to have people who will call me an idiot for it and prompt me to investigate further.

I am an outlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Well my golden rule is that everyone who isnt me is a lesser... they can prove me wrong for sure but in essence, Im a darwinist.. those who cant survive on their own need to die out and make room.

Not as a way of life but treating others as you would like to be treated yourself is for the most part a fairly decent thing to do, of course not everyone deserves to be treated good which is where the line of thinking gets somewhat flawed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The rule is simple "treating others as one would wish to be treated". It's a way of life.
    -One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself (positive or directive form).
    -One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated (negative or prohibitive form).
    -What you wish upon others, you wish upon yourself (empathic or responsive form).

Do you follow this rule?
    If you "do" or "don"t" explain why.
    More or less.. although mine is more like Im a goddess.. and others are lessers. I mean I can accept anyone who is capable of the same things as me perfectly, but im also a realist. People who ignore reality, facts, proof are animals and need to be treated as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't think people consider you Hitler... more like a shallow cunt.

Not that I think so, just being an interpreter.
    You're a pretty good interpreter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    More or less.. although mine is more like Im a goddess.. and others are lessers. I mean I can accept anyone who is capable of the same things as me perfectly, but im also a realist. People who ignore reality, facts, proof are animals and need to be treated as such.
    You are a goddess.. and others are lessers?

That can't be healthy for your mind xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Sure.......
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.