Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    They changed writers but its' the first season so maybe it will get better however it is rather disturbing that they are so horrible at what made the first one so great character development. The show currently severely lacks in terms of pacing and storytelling hope it improves.
    Gotta agree. Characters and concepts were fine but execution was horrible.

for the religious guy to f a vampire and be okay with wholesale slaughter of humans but to draw the line at the priest having a daughter is just stupid af.

The priest that now makes humans into the legions of hell to benefit god while working with vampires...wtf kind of conclusion is that to draw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Sure, but they could've gone with Apep who was the embodiment of darkness and enemy of Ra

Its something minor. But I just find it weird they went with Egyptian myths and decided on Sekhmet
    Well ya that would be more fitting with the whole eat the sun thing.

But If you were a sexy vampire lady who would you want to be a hot cat lady or a snake with wings, gotta think about that public image.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post

But If you were a sexy vampire lady who would you want to be a hot cat lady or a snake with wings,.
    A sexy snake lady with wings would've gone great
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    A sexy snake lady with wings would've gone great
    If your trying to co opt an existing god you’d need a hell of a PR team to get that change through though.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Well ya that would be more fitting with the whole eat the sun thing.

But If you were a sexy vampire lady who would you want to be a hot cat lady or a snake with wings, gotta think about that public image.
    I have to say the villain seems weak or maybe it's just me, Dracula was blotting out the sun with clouds and turning the moon red like it was child's play.

The new series feels VERY formulaic.

Vampires first episode talking about a vampire god that can devour light? And the heroes disregarding this comment as unimportant. I wonder if that will be our villain.

Baby Belmont losing his magic powers. I wonder if he will get them back.

The African chick is op as fuck and she spends half her time making swords and fighting like a drunk in a bar having a melee.

The animation quality...

The opera singer/nightwalker was interesting at least

7+ Year Old Account
    I have to say the villain seems weak or maybe it's just me, Dracula was blotting out the sun with clouds and turning the moon red like it was child's play.
    Beating a good Dracula portrayal is really hard if you ask me and I’d say they pretty much hit the nail firmly on the head with him in the other show and after his death it was really characters like Issac carrying hard in terms of “bad guys.”
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2023-10-13 at 07:10 PM.

Beating a good Dracula portrayal is really hard if you ask me and I’d say they pretty much hit the nail firmly on the head with him in the other show and after his death it was really characters like Issac carrying hard in terms of “bad guys.”
    You know that would have been an better angle, an overpowered forge master heck you could make him half vampire to make him and his summons OP. This weird new character is hollow and underwhelming not to mention Saturday morning cartoon levels of villainy.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know that would have been an better angle, an overpowered forge master heck you could make him half vampire to make him and his summons OP. This weird new character is hollow and underwhelming not to mention Saturday morning cartoon levels of villainy.
    I have no idea if it would fit with the larger castlevenia mythos or even if it might be an idea they are saving for later with a different cast from another game.But after the first show I think they needed to jump the shark a bit and pull a lord of shadows and make Satan the end boss like they had death before.

There’s so much you could do for a multi season arc building up to it with forge masters already getting there spawn from hell and having them escalate as things go on.

I think the crusade worked for Satan to in those games to so you could have a nice war with him pulling strings from both sides and the hero’s in the middle.

I have no idea if it would fit with the larger castlevenia mythos or even if it might be an idea they are saving for later with a different cast from another game.But after the first show I think they needed to jump the shark a bit and pull a lord of shadows and make Satan the end boss like they had death before.

There’s so much you could do for a multi season arc building up to it with forge masters already getting there spawn from hell and having them escalate as things go on.

I think the crusade worked for Satan to in those games to so you could have a nice war with him pulling strings from both sides and the hero’s in the middle.
    I think they can still save this with season 2 but if they don't frankly I am out hopefully the writers get some skills or they get new ones.