Deleted

Nethershards in tomb patch??

Been saving for a while now since i cleared mage tower. I haven't seen any word about buffing the base item level (should be 900+).. as normal gives that

Do you see them doing this or once again bowing down to casuals who barely play the game and just leaving it at 880.. so the semi hardcore/hardcore don't get an "unfair" going into tomb?

Are they boosting anything else?

There's been rumors going around about Relinquished pieces giving ToS gear and ilvl, so unless you're really trying to get something specific for progression or challenges it's not a bad bet to hold off. Tomb is roughly 2-3 weeks away and worst case scenario is that you waited 2-3 weeks for a potential upgrade that you could have now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Are they boosting anything else?
    I mean M+ 10 must be boosted to 900 surely? but havent heard.. Nethershards are 10 levels below hc and 5 above normal NH.. i would think they would buff it 4 of our availabe slots will be tier then 2 legendaries.. so i dont see the problem boosting base lvl too 900-905

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Relinquished gear is still 880.

The only itemlevel raise I came across so far was PVP Season 4 gladiator is 885 (up from 870 season 3).

Relinquished season 4 is still 880 however.

Regular WQ are still 855-860, timewalking still 850, mythic 0 still 865, but things might change on PTR at any time.

The only thing thats going to increase is Mythic+, and not by increasing the base levels but by extending the loot scaling to cap at M+15, instead of at M+10 right now. M+10 is not going to improve, but if you run higher then 10 you're going to get better gear.

Nethershards are catch-up gear, the dauntless tokens should be enough to get you into LFR Tomb, which drops pretty high gear already, and then go to normal from there, or get the Relinquished tokens and go normal tomb directly.

I don't think the relinquished tokens will be item level buffed - realistically as said above, they're merely catch up items to get yourself geared quickly imo. Either way, if they do get buffed it's not a bad idea to save your shards if you're willing to put your shards in the hands of the RNG gods.

They are not going to boost nethershard ilvl exactly because they would not want to reward or encourage shard hoarding. If they do boost the nethershard ilvl, they will do it in a way that resets or bypasses people's hoarded stockpile. No way in hell you are going to see a day where you can just log in and buy 8 pieces of 900 ilvl gear.