Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    No but if you haven't notice, we are talking here about product we consume that is legit to drink when you reach age 18 or 21.
    You made the argument that people only like beer because they force themselves to like it, but how much stuff did you not like as kid that you might like now?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Drinking during gaming sessions with friends is fun and on stream occasionally.

Don't think I have drunk whilst playing WoW though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been buzzed a couple of times in a raid and did okay never drunk. If I'm drunk then I just play casual stuff like quick match in Overwatch

I raid better while drunk, I once did a trial during a progression raid boss in WoW while drunk and nobody could tell, I just performed really well. I think it's because it took away any nervousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    In my personal experience, A LOT people actually started to drink beer to be 'cool' and therefor, they force themselves to drink it. Then, they THINK that they like it while in truth, they like that it relaxes them and hence, you get creepy looks when you say "Beer tastes like shit" and yeah, taste is subjective. Some people have it, some people don't.
    Some people like the taste of beer, wine, whisky, etc. Some don't. It's just as simple as that. Is beer/wine an acquired taste? Sure, for a lot of people it is, but so is coffee, tea, etc. For me, pizza was an acquired taste.
    Last edited by zephid; 2017-05-29 at 12:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I used to drink I kept it together pretty well, it was rare that anyone ever noticed that I was buzzed or drunk. But I wouldn't suggest drinking while raiding or in a group because its not fun when you drag a group down with you.

I wouldn't show up for a raid we do not raid during the weekend and I don't get drunk during weekdays, well unless it happens to be during holidays were I wouldn't be working or studying anyways. But I do drink a couple of beers during a raid because I like the taste.

I do shots of Mountain Dew like any decent gamer of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was in a BF4 clan that did DBF's

Drunken Battlefield Fridays. Many laughs and funs were had.

only raid 10/10 heroic, so im pretty much alwasy shit faced and talkin smack, but thats like 75% of my group so its all good

I've played while tipsy and I'm usually more relaxed as a result. I don't think I would drink myself into a stupor and then play WoW, though. I've tried that once and performed 'alright' (but then, it was only a random heroic).
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-05-29 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've main tanked/raid lead mythic progression while drunk (not tipsy) more than a few times. Appropriately, I was playing brewmaster.

I've been on a bit of an alcohol weaning process the past couple of weeks, and my performance has gotten really spotty. I feel more tired, unfocused and irritable. Probably just the withdrawal symptoms.