10+ Year Old Account

Hunter pets and combat

So in my experience, when using flying pets, as an example i am currently using 2 flying pets, and when initiating combat they seem to be a lot slower to get to target than say non-flying pets.

Hati still delays in getting to target, some other times both pets (when flying pets) are slow to react and engage target.

This is totally the opposite when i use non-flying pets.
    Targets are engaged much quicker, albeit Hati still delays but other pet engages much much quicker.

Anyone else find that flying pets engage slower than non-flying in their gameplay?

Maybe it's known amongst the community already and i'm just slow to the party.

Hati being slow (still) to react i was aware of.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Flying pets is just a graphic thing. They are still considered 100% ground pets when it comes to coding their actions. So most likely it's just a feeling thing that they seem to be slower. Should probably time it so you can confirm it.

In 7.2.5 Hati gains sprint when your main pet uses it, plus both KC and Frenzy are 40yard dashes for Hati and main pet. These two changes pretty much remove any issues with pet movement speed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    is this for real? do you have source? this has just made my day if it's true
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/34026-kill-command
    And all the rest...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is for real, there was a blue post talking about upcoming BM changes in 7.2.5 and they confirmed this stuff was incoming.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

With new Kill Command buff our pets will have teleport every 6 seconds. Really nice change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUwXv6Mr-5I

Made it earlier to show my guildies the difference in target switching. Can't wait. They just need to fix the awful AI on coming back to you/not hitting shit after that.

at least we don't have to macro pet attack anymore haha
    You still will/should have - just have it macro'd into AMoC/KC/DF like everyone else.