Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I actually think this is a great way to put it.

And Blizzard seems to have this worship for feedback that's more about how things feel bad than pure numbers (Recall some of their discussion about classes, I remember them saying they value feedback more about how a spec feels bad over if the numbers are bad to a player).
    I can see that re:classes, to some extent. If the rotation is clunky and needs fixing, it's one thing; if the rotation is fine but the numbers are low, they just need to tweak some dials.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I mean if he's gathered that much in only 2 weeks and his AK is still increasing, it's a pretty good catch up mechanic compared to any previous expac.
    How? In previous expansions you could get one character boosted on a raid and you were up to speed in a couple of weeks. On this expansion you have the barriers of legendary RNG and AP. You could go through LFR and get your legendary item fairly quickly aswell without depending on RNG.
    It's a good catch up mechanic? I disagree. All it does is make you take even longer than in previous expansions. Know what would be a good catch up mechanism? Not needing one.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Let's hope that it's just because they're not implemented correctly on PTR

Because those rings are basically a major fix for blood DK,and I'd hate to have to rely on RNG for my spec being whole and functionnal
    We made it this far without the ring, so we'll be just fine without it.

Would it be nice to have? Sure, but it's hardley necessary.

Was really hoping for third legendary (even if just limited to the ring) or not yet more RNG after they've gotten SO much negative feedback on it. It's like they truly don't care to listen to players. Oh well.

We can only hope 7.3 will add 3rd legendaries.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    How? In previous expansions you could get one character boosted on a raid and you were up to speed in a couple of weeks. On this expansion you have the barriers of legendary RNG and AP. You could go through LFR and get your legendary item fairly quickly aswell without depending on RNG.
    It's a good catch up mechanic? I disagree. All it does is make you take even longer than in previous expansions. Know what would be a good catch up mechanism? Not needing one.
    So instant gear? Sounds boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    So instant gear? Sounds boring.
    I meant the AP system not gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Was really hoping for third legendary (even if just limited to the ring) or not yet more RNG after they've gotten SO much negative feedback on it. It's like they truly don't care to listen to players. Oh well.

We can only hope 7.3 will add 3rd legendaries.
    I disagree, this will make it even more imbalanced. Not everyone has 3 BiS legendaries for their spec. Getting a legendary you want is already RNG hell, now people with 3 BiS leggos will be miles ahead over people with crap ones.

Keeping the limit at 2 is the right decision.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Besides; what did you expect? Anyone who actually played the game should be at the very least very close to having all of them for his spec... they needed to add additional ones to keep us doing content.
    why do they need to keep us doing this mind numbing "content"? can't they just let people do the things they think are fun to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    2) Of course I'm talking about pugging mainly and I guess this problem might just be inflated in my mind since my main is 913 item level. I guess I expect that the item level from all the raids are inflated because of the stupid titanforge system. The problem though is that nobody would take you in gear less than what is possible to clear M NH. The first guilds killed it in 904 so I doubt anybody would take any alt less than that item level even though that's obviously excessively high especially with the new traits.
    I really do not think this has substantially changed. People running PUG's have always wanted overgeared players to make runs as fast as possible, whether it's been dungeons or raids. I'm thinking of how it's been all the way back to Molten Core and the original Onyxia. So sure, it's easier to find a PUG if you're ilvl 915 than if you are 885, but I have not had problems finding normal and heroic pick-ups for characters geared way under mythic criteria, it just takes a bit longer. Of course, it's all just anecdotal ... maybe you are right and there has been some change, I just haven't seen it and I am skeptical that all the normal and heroic PUG's are getting filled up with 900+ characters.