Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Possible fixed location for Sha of Anger on PTR!

Please, God/Blizz, make it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

While it fixes issues of not reaching it in time I can see lots of ganking happening to lowbie 100 alts or even fresh 110 from goblin glider hunters/DH/Warriors. Also if they didn't implement Hp scaling Sha is going to get nuked even faster which is just another problem. Don't mean to be a buzz kill but i'm just another mount farmer that wants the best solution for everyone.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2017-05-27 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank God for this. However, killing sha isn't even the most efficient way to get this mount. Better off farming gold for BMAH containers lol.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope this isn't just some sort of weird PTR bug and is actually a sign that Blizzard finally understand that there is a problem with Sha getting nuked within seconds of spawning!
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god. Best thing ever!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Good.

Now get rid of his 15 min spawn timer and we're gold.

Such a good change if it goes to live.

One spawn point and 1 minute respawn, go go go

10+ Year Old Account
    If that is the case I'm resubbing for sure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to verify this themselves?

FINALLY!

Really hope this is true.

Deleted
    So, is Sha now spawning only on one spot?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have to bump this for people (like me) who aren't yet aware of it and were still camping at Mogujia and missing out on repeated kills because of the typical douchebaggery that exists.

Excellent change, although as some have suggested, it will probably need some kind of fix when the Sha gets to the point of being 1-shot (my suggestion to Blizz would be that the Sha has an invulnerability shield that disperses 10 seconds after he is attacked, thus allowing everyone to get a hit in). The sad thing is the reason this was necessitated in the first place. Why it is that some people feel that saving 10-15 seconds is more important than giving a bunch of other people who likely have waited 10-15 minutes a chance to get there is beyond me. I cannot decide whether to attribute to rank stupidity or just plain assholery. The more I think about it, I have to conclude it's both.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Have to bump this for people (like me) who aren't yet aware of it and were still camping at Mogujia and missing out on repeated kills because of the typical douchebaggery that exists.

Excellent change, although as some have suggested, it will probably need some kind of fix when the Sha gets to the point of being 1-shot (my suggestion to Blizz would be that the Sha has an invulnerability shield that disperses 10 seconds after he is attacked, thus allowing everyone to get a hit in). The sad thing is the reason this was necessitated in the first place. Why it is that some people feel that saving 10-15 seconds is more important than giving a bunch of other people who likely have waited 10-15 minutes a chance to get there is beyond me. I cannot decide whether to attribute to rank stupidity or just plain assholery. The more I think about it, I have to conclude it's both.
    Currently, sha does have the invulnerability shield, but it lasts a whooping 2 seconds, if blizz can extend that to 10 secs, so many people will be happier and have their tags
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Currently, sha does have the invulnerability shield, but it lasts a whooping 2 seconds, if blizz can extend that to 10 secs, so many people will be happier and have their tags
    I wasn't aware of the 2 second invulnerability shield. Normally I am just stressing trying to race to the Sha and get a small hit in before it's dead that I am not paying attention to the first 2 seconds

So thanks, that is good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    One spawn point and 1 minute respawn, go go go
    And a 5 second period where he takes 99% reduced damage.

I tested it yesterday and was going to come here and say there's no 99% shield at all, but 2 seconds is possible. It definitely isn't 5 seconds.

I only killed him 3x yesterday and didn't miss any, so I don't know if the spawntime changed. It definitely isn't 1 minute. My guess is still 15m.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    And a 5 second period where he takes 99% reduced damage.
    Yea, I noticed that. Definitely helps, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I tested it yesterday and was going to come here and say there's no 99% shield at all, but 2 seconds is possible. It definitely isn't 5 seconds.

I only killed him 3x yesterday and didn't miss any, so I don't know if the spawntime changed. It definitely isn't 1 minute. My guess is still 15m.

I was just saying, make it 1 minute, 15 minutes is pointless. lol