Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could care less if someone smokes in moderation. Where I take offense is the hypocrites who say they are not addicted, but cannot go more than a few hours without smoking. Those people need help. Now, in the case of medical marijuana, if it is prescribed, then I see nothing wrong with it.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.
    Do you not realize it's legal in many places? Places where you don't have to buy it from those people?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Lotta ignorant people here. I would bet my next 5 pay checks that a *Ton* of people you know - Friends, Family, Co-workers, etc smoke and you likely don't have *any* idea. The anti-pot people in here have likely talked to someone who was high and they didn't even know it.

There are a lot of misconceptions regarding drug use in the US, especially from the older crowd.

Not a smart life choice, but who am I to judge really? I can choose not to associate with them if I want to, but I would not make it a dealbreaker in a friendship if they smoked. Just don't do it around me. As long as they do it responsibly and in moderation of course.

As long as they dont put other in danger by driving car or getting debts with some shady ppl idc

The vast majority of people my age smoke marijuana. It's easier to ask me what I think of people who don't smoke pot

Deleted
    A friend of mine smokes

He says it's a way to reset your brain and see things like you have never watched them before.
    It frees you from the chackles of society, depression, social status, everything.
    He says he becomes a wise scientist because of how different he can see things.

I have no problem with them.

I really don't care what people do in their own homes, that's their business.

I would recommend that they not smoke it though. Smoking is absolutely terrible for you.

You can eat it and avoid all the hazards associated with smoking.

I don't mind people smoking pot, so long as they're not obnoxious pot heads trying to raid with me. When they think it's fucking hilarious to misdirect shit to the healer 15 times in a row or deliberately wipe raids (a la moving during flame wreath), we have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    I agree with the Philippines guy. If you do Marijuana you are literally human trash, doesn't matter how much 'pain' you're in, drugs are unchristian and evil.
    You're right, I'm gonna be smoking with Satan soon enough. Do you think he has the best bud?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    The vast majority of people my age smoke marijuana. It's easier to ask me what I think of people who don't smoke pot
    So your age is anywhere between the range of 16-99

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It's more a mental addiction than anything. I quit cold turkey one day after smoking for 3+ years every single day. It's definitely not like being addicted to cigarettes, drinking or hard drugs.
    Then do it. Prove me wrong. I know a great many people who said the same thing and were smoking again within a few days.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.
    Cant tell if serious.

I wonder if you'll be saying that next time you go to the hospital for whatever reason and the doctor tries to cure you with some drugs.
    Yeah and most of those drugs are far worse for you than marijuana. Have you ever listened to the side effects in some of these commercials? May cause: dizziness, thoughts of suicide, certain types of cancers, bladder pain and constipation..... Yeah - no thanks.....

It's also funny that a lot of people that come out against drugs drink alcohol. Alcohol is far worst for you than marijuana.

Marijuana is a crutch for people who prefer not to face reality head on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I don't smoke. But I don't see it as a bad thing. I know a lot of people who smoke and most of them are normal persons. It's not like smoking makes you bad...

Just don't overdo it and it's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    What's your opinion on people who smoke Marijuana?
    Do you avoid them, despise them, indifferent to you?

If you smoke, share your stories, if you have any.

If you don't smoke, tell us what you think.
    Not a smoker of anything. I don't care about people smoking Marie-Jeanne per se. Live and let live.

varies from person to person. pot can induce mystical experiences and latent psychic abilities

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Man, life must be real hard when you realize your own federal government funded those terrorists and human traffickers all throughout the war on drugs.

Marijuana is harmless. The only thing that is harmful is a plant that grows anywhere suddenly being worth 1000% more by crossing an arbitrary border.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

15+ Year Old Account
    But sure, for many people it helps them get by hard times in their life and not be so depressed.
    So do alcohol and heroine.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.