Frost Trinket Question

I was looking at the spreadsheet and it says that Ethereal Urn is the 4th best trinket for BoS Frost. Why?

I'm trying to decide between an 880 Drained Mana Crystal (1712 STR/1096 HST), an 880 Unstable Archanocrystal (913 CRIT/HST/VERS/MAS), 900 Draught of Souls or the Ethereal Urn with a socket.

Seems to me that the Drained Mana Crystal+Unstable Archanocrystal is the way to go.

Deleted
    It's 4th best when compared to all trinkets at 860. You need to compare the appropriate coloured segments for your ilvls to actually see what's best.

In regards to why it's good - Strength is by far the best stat for Frost, hence why all the stat sticks are valued so highly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best way to find out what is best for you is to sim yourself which is extremely easy with raidbots new thing https://www.raidbots.com/simbot
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Because our best stat is strength by an incredibly large margin. The values will change at higher item levels of trinkets but I doubt any secondary stat will come close to out-valuing the power of our main stat.