5+ Year Old Account

Looking for Alt ideas

I main resto druid with os boomkin currently. I am running out of things to keep busy throughout the week with so I am looking to level an alt to keep things fresh. I am interested in what people think is a low maintenance, yet high dps class/spec at the moment and going into ToS. I have my general ideas of what classes can do what, however, I don't know what maintenance goes into that, and would like input from players who keep up to date with their class. [maintenance referring to gear needed(specifically leggo,2-4 piece,secondary%)/ability timings, spell upkeep, etc]

I would stay far away from mages. I hear locks are not so heavily dependant on good orange rng.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want an easy class to play for alt, go with beast master hunter. The only other one I would suggest is Havoc Demon Hunter
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Demon Hunter is easy to play (few buttons) and you start at 100, so you can jump right into Legion zones.

A DK can be fun too, they have a fun starter zone if you havent done it yet and you start at 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't pick for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose my class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here.