Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspir View Post
    We'd found out after posting that the Rogue in that group ended up being a rename (DH name -> Rogue name) which caused the data to be overloaded like that. This lead me to believe that anywhere where the actual role is indicated as Tank, but the person wasn't really a tank, that this is actually a rename.

The runs I posted where it shows 4 actual DPS roles though are different, and I am wondering if this could be a respec at the end of the instance by the Druid healer: https://raider.io/mythic-plus/runs/4...halls-of-valor -- or Blizzard is marking them as DPS when they aren't (we get this role field directly from Blizzard).
    It's likely more a case of how armories work with logging off. In this particular case, the monk is actually Brewmaster. His WW weapon is 50, while his BM weapon is 55 (taken from wowprogress). He probably swapped over to WW before logging off to give that spec more AP, then Blizz recorded his run as WW.

I'm fairly sure there is no magical non-tank tanks above a particular level. Healer may be a different story.

@Nullpointer - We just released some features on raider.io that automate the display and retrieval of some of these stats. For example, you can view the Unique Healer Class Population for M+ 10-14 across All Dungeons with Bolstering, Grievous, Tyrannical affixes, which looks something like this:

On top of that, we made it so you can view the charts either by Unique Class Population, which basically means to count a character only once, even if they show up in multiple runs. i.e. "How many players are running M+ for each class?" Or you can view it by Class Frequency By Run, which will count a character every time they appear in a run. i.e. "How likely am I to see a character of this class/role if I look at a random M+ group matching my other filters?"

On top of that you can filter by:

- Timed vs Non-timed runs (just change the leaderboard you are viewing)
    - Specific Dungeon or All Dungeons (just change the leaderboard you are viewing)
    - Specific Affix or All Affixes (just change the leaderboard you are viewing)
    - Mythic+ Level Range (show stats from certain M+ ranges)
    - Character Role (show only specific roles, or all roles combined)

We also added the ability for you to export a graph to share. Just click the "Menu" button on the top right of the plot and choose which format you'd like to save.

Note: We refresh this data every 24 hours.
    Last edited by Aspir; 2017-06-06 at 10:13 PM. Reason: bold