Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    also: hell you're lucky :P
    It's not luck though...you can farm the shit out of legendaries. If I actually cared anymore, I could continue to earn them at 1 every 1-2 weeks, and it's been like that since the start of 7.2 because of the legionfall supplies and rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Oh, this thread is still going...

I deliberatly wrote SPEC, because that is all that matters. You need 2 per spec, regardless of class. You can only use 2 per spec at a time. You have no need for more than 2 per spec at a time.

You WANT more than 2 per spec and that is fine, but that is your decision. That means you have to spend that time getting them, just like you have to spend time grinding the AP for 4 weapons and getting optimal gear for 4 specs.
    That's only true if you get the best ones as your first 2(and that still leaves out situational ones like Feral bracers, DPS warrior belt etc), otherwise it's not true that you have "no need for more than 2 per spec".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    That's only true if you get the best ones as your first 2
    What difference does it make if you get them first or last? It's the same 2 pieces you need.

Oh, this thread is still going...

I deliberatly wrote SPEC, because that is all that matters. You need 2 per spec, regardless of class. You can only use 2 per spec at a time. You have no need for more than 2 per spec at a time.

You WANT more than 2 per spec and that is fine, but that is your decision. That means you have to spend that time getting them, just like you have to spend time grinding the AP for 4 weapons and getting optimal gear for 4 specs.
    Maybe try using generalization a bit less. It's all that matters to YOU. We've reached the point where many ppl have their bis legendaries for their mainspec and are looking to use their other specs(just as they have concordance and put ap in other weapons). It's your decision if you dont want more than 2 legendaries per spec. It's still not fair when class a needs less time to spend the time grinding the AP for 2 weapons and getting the optimal gear for 2 specs, than a druid needs for optimal gear for 2!specs.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    It's not luck though...you can farm the shit out of legendaries. If I actually cared anymore, I could continue to earn them at 1 every 1-2 weeks, and it's been like that since the start of 7.2 because of the legionfall supplies and rares.
    Yeah, I do farm the shit out of them(though mb not as hard), I'm at 1 every 2 weeks roughly(at least for the last few weeks), which still puts me at 9 on my main :P and nowhere near 18 on a single class - but that's just fine I guess, as I might get a few after tos arrived, so I dont have to upgrade them.

What difference does it make if you get them first or last? It's the same 2 pieces you need.
    The difference is how long it takes, which is much longer until you get those 2 for hybrids than pures if you have 10 for your main spec and want to switch to another spec(on average, obviously you could get them as your first ones regardless of class, it's just less likely as a hybrid). Also very few specs only need 2 legendaries. Just because you don't always equip, say, the Feral bracers, doesn't mean you don't also need them.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

If you "expect" to play all 4 specs at a decent level in M+ and Mythic raiding I assume you have Concordance in at least 3 of 4 specs by now and close to 15 legendaries combined. That's the kind of effort you'd need to put in to be ready for ToS on 3 nevermind 4 specs, and with that amount of time invested you'll also most likely be capped on legendaries in at least one if not two specs.

I only have 11 legendaries with concordance in 2 dps weapons, 50 in resto and 43 points in tank, some people have better luck than others, some people got shafted hard before they altered drop rates.

point is, the "effort you'd need to put in to be ready for ToS on 3[...] specs" is higher on a druid than say a warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you implying that the supposed "legendary" which grants 30% damage on targets above 90% should be called legendary...?
    It's not even on-par with epics that give 10% autoattack or 5% extra resource.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.