Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    isn't that the way to play elemental for the last 2 xpacs now since MoP? just give up and play a fucking mage lol.
    Pretty much...we were badass in ToT progression but then passed up by mages again in SoO lol.

I stuck with Ele through NH as my main, but there are just far too many question marks going into a raid with mostly single target fights.

High Overlord
    Somebody said why not reroll. Dude I fucking love to be the lord of elements. Its so fucking sad we are that weak and that has been always like that. They should bring LB cast while moving again. Boost dmg in flame shock dot and lvb. Id also see a change to ascendacy look, its so fucking terrible from the beginning of cata. Btw I dont want to play my hunter because my guild does not want my ele shaman. No other guilds want that, they wont give you loot, you aint priority for anybody. It is really sad. Fuck Blizzard!

I won't be re-rolling, but instead switching to enhancement for this patch. Enhance feels really good right now and has top tier single target DPS.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    I won't be re-rolling, but instead switching to enhancement for this patch. Enhance feels really good right now and has top tier single target DPS.
    Not really top tier on Goroth: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#boss=2032
    Or on Sisters: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#boss=2050

On a few fights (the AoE ones) it is far behind Elemental. Enh is nowhere now... mediocre at ST and pretty bad on AoE fights.

Quote Originally Posted by kubasniak View Post
    Somebody said why not reroll. Dude I fucking love to be the lord of elements. Its so fucking sad we are that weak and that has been always like that. They should bring LB cast while moving again. Boost dmg in flame shock dot and lvb. Id also see a change to ascendacy look, its so fucking terrible from the beginning of cata. Btw I dont want to play my hunter because my guild does not want my ele shaman. No other guilds want that, they wont give you loot, you aint priority for anybody. It is really sad. Fuck Blizzard!
    Is it really going to get that much worse once Mythic opens and players have their 4 Piece compared to the Heroic Logs from the first week?

Right now Ele is solidly in the middle overall clumped up with a half dozen other specs. We're great on Add/Cleave/AoE and meh on Single Target but not the absolute bottom like poor Windwalkers.