Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I'm not complaining about output or anything, but these gloves are a prime example of bad design, they are effective despite a heavy RNG effect and you can have some really shitty procs.
    Yes, its a terrible legendary and a prime example of bad copy paste design. Just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by frychikn View Post
    So I ask this question to all of you.

if you wanted to play a caster character, why would you roll an ele shaman over say a mage that has 3 specs?

I ask this because i've recently kind of hit a wall where I am asking myself this same question. I keep asking myself why the hell am I playing enhancement that sucks right now when I can play a rogue and i'll have a guaranteed good spec. Not to mention if I ever get bored of 1 of the specs, I have 2 more specs that fill the same role. If I get tired of Elemental, I have a melee and resto spec to play.

Maybe I'm stressing over stupid stuff, but I just cant fathom why I thought playing a hybrid would be better than playing a pure.
    Some of us have been playing Shaman for years. That's why. Most of us didn't roll a Shaman to play Elemental, I'd bet. In my case, I thought about trying it until I started seeing threads like these. Stuck with Enhance.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but i think it deserves attention.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...6795646?page=1

tl;dr: Sims suggest that EQ is only useful with 7+ targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Some of us have been playing Shaman for years. That's why. Most of us didn't roll a Shaman to play Elemental, I'd bet. In my case, I thought about trying it until I started seeing threads like these. Stuck with Enhance.
    Enhance is just as mediocre as Ele, except it has the downside of being melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Downside? Yeah, that's an upside to me.

Elemental is worse than Enhance right now, fyi. Please, come correct or not at all.

I do quite well as Enhance in Heroic.
    Last edited by Bamboozler; 2017-07-10 at 09:14 PM.

Dunno if you played the game since 7.2.5 - but Enhancer is, DPS wise, one of the strongest specs currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted before, but i think it deserves attention.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...6795646?page=1

tl;dr: Sims suggest that EQ is only useful with 7+ targets.
    8+ targets when you're using wrists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer
    he wants to play ele shaman but it's always fucked up, so it's a state of permanently insulted, i understand that feeling as an ele shaman.
    <3

enhance and ele are both bottom 4 ?_?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Enhancer is, DPS wise, one of the strongest specs currently
    Which class is this?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Which class is this?
    I think he meant enchantment shaman...

on topic
    this is the best tier since ages for shamans, tomb of soakgeras is where our utility truly shines.

/s

I do quite well as Enhance in Heroic.
    Any class can do well in Heroic. For many of us in this thread, we're referring to Mythic when talking about tuning. Not trying to discount your opinion, but at the Heroic level, class balance matters far less than player skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Dunno if you played the game since 7.2.5 - but Enhancer is, DPS wise, one of the strongest specs currently.

- - - Updated - - -

8+ targets when you're using wrists.
    I'm sticking with they're both bad

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#

Yeah, I'm still playing, still Ele and still bitter.

Any class can do well in Heroic. For many of us in this thread, we're referring to Mythic when talking about tuning. Not trying to discount your opinion, but at the Heroic level, class balance matters far less than player skill.
    Agreed. I'm not a top-parsing Mythic raider (best so far is 98 on HC Harjatan), though I'm still sure I'll see Mythic ToS in the coming weeks as we clear HC. I hope our class tuning doesn't make me useless. I really can't afford to reroll right now.

Agreed. I'm not a top-parsing Mythic raider (best so far is 98 on HC Harjatan), though I'm still sure I'll see Mythic ToS in the coming weeks as we clear HC. I hope our class tuning doesn't make me useless. I really can't afford to reroll right now.
    Nah, you'll be fine.

play the gamble build i think you do well with it but only pure singel target

High Overlord
    Sad thing about gamble is that prydaz is too good in mythic not to use it :-(

Should be fun on farm atleast.