10+ Year Old Account

Best healing spec in pvp

What are best healing specs in pvp atm ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always druid. Never changes. Never will.
    A very cool signature text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except druids what spec is good atm ?

Deleted
    Besides Druid I would say Disc (can be near un-killable) and MW Monk with their great utility and mobility.

A Holy Paladin is good but can be focussed down pretty hard. Resto Shaman takes the most skill imo, also being easily focussed down.

Disc is not something i'd recommend, it can be strong sure but mana is a issue and pretty much when faced with any other healer in arena it will be oom first, assuming the pressure is equal. Plus disc is getting some odd changes in 7.2.5 that i'm unsure will make things any better but a possibility of being worse.

The main reason people feel disc is immortal i suspect is there are a lot of damage reduction talents you can take as disc, at the cost of throughput. It is probably one of the more tank like of the healers plus two spell schools help when fighting people not used to this. However, stun a disc priest or silence and they'll drop like a stone like any other healer that can't cast and has no mobility. And disc has no ability to escape a fight. So your entirely reliant on someone saving you, or if its 1vs1 the thing your smiting to not run away when low so you can kill it :P

Instead i'd suggest a monk They are a bit squishy its true, but they have excellent throughput and great mobility. However you may find yourself wishing you were a druid

Druid. Best heals, best toolkit, most fun (subjective).

Deleted
    What kind of PvP: Arena, BGs?
    For BGs i would say:
    MW Monk (stronger single target healing than resto druid, good mobility), Holy Priest, Resto druid.
    Avoid Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman.
    Discipline priest is ok, not great bud not bad either for BGs, you just need more skill if you want to focus on dmg + healing. Healing only is easy but not that effective and you can go oom if you don't heal through atonement.

For Arena 2v2:
    Resto druid, Discipline, MW and Holy Paladin with melee wings can also work.

Not sure about 3v3 ...