Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Deport everyone to the 5th generation.
    White natives commit rapes. Lock up every white native for live?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    You know, you can easily translate the page. And btw that's the 2nd-largest newspaper in Denmark. It's pretty trustworthy as far as I'm concerned.
    I could be a xenophobe like you and not need to translate the page or even understand what the source is because all I would need to know is that a brown person did something bad and that's good enough for you.
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I could be a xenophobe like you and not need to translate the page or even understand what the source is because all I would need to know is that a brown person did something bad and that's good enough for you.
    You guys are so fucking stupid. "Lol someone disagreed with me, they must be a racist or right-wing, or both."

The article from the OP is posted on a bullshit website, but the original source seems legitimate. If your reaction is "lol you must not like brown people" then you're worthless for discussion.

Infracted

You guys are so fucking stupid. "Lol someone disagreed with me, they must be a racist or right-wing, or both."

The article from the OP is posted on a bullshit website, but the original source seems legitimate. If your reaction is "lol you must not like brown people" then you're worthless for discussion.
    Don't get mad at me because you hate brown people and I'm pointing it out. Obviously this happened. But as usual the MMO-C alt right brigade is tripping over themselves with their "blahahah MOOSLAMBS TYPICAL RELIGION OF PEACE" horseshit.
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Don't get mad at me because you hate brown people and I'm pointing it out. Obviously this happened. But as usual the MMO-C alt right brigade is tripping over themselves with their "blahahah MOOSLAMBS TYPICAL RELIGION OF PEACE" horseshit.
    You heard it here, everyone. I hate brown people! Fuckin coloreds breathing all the white man's air.

I hate brown people! Fuckin coloreds
    I should make this my sig.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Just because some people do it, and it's in their holy scriptures, does not mean everyone partakes or approves.

If it's part of their culture if some do it, then the same could be said when it comes to school shootings in America.

There are muslims and there are extremists.

There are also racists and bigots.

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of his actions and I believe he should be punished.

But at the same time, there have been non muslims serial killers, rapists, cannibals, there have been people who have locked loved ones in basements and raped them for long periods of time, they do not represent the majority, just like terrorists don't represent the majority.
    o wow you are bringing discussion to the level of "nazis were not all bad people because not all nazis killed jewes even though extermination of them was in their doctrine " -_-

and people wonder why europe gets slowly changed into kalifate :/

Weird, I live in Århus (Gellerup is a suburb to Århus) and I am pretty up to date on the stuff that happens here, and I havent heard about this...

Did it happen within the last year, or is this one of "those" stories.?

Edit. Seems i missed that story.
    Last edited by Svad1287; 2017-05-29 at 01:34 PM.

Seems like a cultural misunderstanding. Please be respectful.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-29 at 01:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

This should be on Jerry Springer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Just because some people do it, and it's in their holy scriptures, does not mean everyone partakes or approves.

If it's part of their culture if some do it, then the same could be said when it comes to school shootings in America.

There are muslims and there are extremists.

There are also racists and bigots.

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of his actions and I believe he should be punished.

But at the same time, there have been non muslims serial killers, rapists, cannibals, there have been people who have locked loved ones in basements and raped them for long periods of time, they do not represent the majority, just like terrorists don't represent the majority.
    Wait, so is a "Muslim" in your eyes just someone who ignores the literal interpretation of their holy book? And a "non-Muslim extremist" is someone who actually follows it? :thinking:

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only has no one been able to fact-check this but between the Islam-bashing and race discussion, I see no reason to leave it open