Unhappy Enhance shaman help

So I figured I'd just go ahead and throw myself to wolves here, but I've been doing something royally wrong all through progression in this 1st Legion tier. Looking for tips on Mythic Tich, Guldan and Helya. I welcome all criticism because at this point I need help

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ymane/geardawg

And as a side note, I don't have the eye of the twisting nether. It's the last legendary I can attain.
    Last edited by Duorunt; 2017-05-29 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    Hi Duorunt,

I acknowledge the desire to improve, however you have already downed all mythic bosses as I can see and 7.2.5 is right around the corner with some quite significant changes to enhancement.

That being said, here is just something from what I found at a brief glance:

For the Tich fight I've stuck with the Chest+Ring combo. Cleaving off the three blob adds to activate the 10% dmg buff. As an alternative to the ring you culd probably run with the prydaz neck as it has a decent stat boost.
    Quick check on checkmywow: http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/wF...7/29?tab=basic
    You've missed two possible DoomWinds - did you attempt to delay it to time it with the dmg buff? This should not be required unless it is because you've missed it on your third possible application. Your doom wolves are up which are on a 2min timer.

I have only killed Gul'dan once so far, at a mediocre percentile, but it is very disruptive to enhance dps due to the multitude of running around. A lot of it comes down to planning and trying it out many times over.
    Have you been part of the progressing as well, or have you joined the raiding on Gul'Dan later? One thing I've found is that being part of the 100-ish attempts on that boss helps finding out where to be when for better dps. There is still the random bonds, flamepatches and running around - but at least you can plan a bit more.
    I haven't run a checkmywow here, but you can try that yourself. At least it may give an indication on what can be improved on those fights specifically.

For helya, I don't have that much background to comment. My guild did not kill her on Mythic before NH, due to our roster setup at the time. We only just got her down with 10-ish tries and a lot of over-gearing.

Cheers,
    Betjenten