Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Not sure if this is a bug or not but i find increasingly that All the things is far from accurate.

As an example, if i open up the addon in say Desolace zone it says i am missing for example a Dagger called 'Darkblood Dagger' however if i look in my collections i have that item collected.

This is the case for many many quest item rewards that the addon does not think i have.

Is this intended or a bug?

EDIT - Just to add to that for some quests that i HAVE completed it shows the item thats given as a reward that i DONT have, however there is no way to redo the quest on my character.......what can i do here?
    Last edited by Tydan; 2019-05-25 at 05:01 PM.

I'm getting huge freezes when the addon is enabled, anyone else having the same problem ?

Is the option to disable sounds gone or hidden?

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or not but i find increasingly that All the things is far from accurate.

As an example, if i open up the addon in say Desolace zone it says i am missing for example a Dagger called 'Darkblood Dagger' however if i look in my collections i have that item collected.

This is the case for many many quest item rewards that the addon does not think i have.

EDIT - Just to add to that for some quests that i HAVE completed it shows the item thats given as a reward that i DONT have, however there is no way to redo the quest on my character.......what can i do here?
    When you check in your collection for the dagger is that the collection within WOW? If it is it may be showing that you have it collected because you have collected one of the other daggers which has the same appearance. If you hover the mouse over the dagger name on the ATT window does it show the name of another weapon with a tick next to it?

For the other issue you will have to complete the quest with another character on the same account which can transmog the appearance of that item. This is often the case with quests completed a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post

It would be a lot easier to help you if you provided screenshots.

First of all: if you don't care about collecting IDs(aka every item in the game) and only care about collecting appearances(aka not every item in the game, just every unique transmog look in the game), then you need to make sure that "Completionist mode" in the settings(first page) is unchecked.

The WoW standard transmog collection interface will tell you that you have a certain item collected if you have that same transmog appearance collected from another item. It will say you have Darkblood Dagger collected even if you haven't collected that item, because you have collected the dagger Thornspike, which shares the same transmog appearance.
    But if you have Completionist mode turned on in ATT, it will still say you need to collect Darkblood Dagger because it's a unique item ID different from Thornspike.

Second of all: Try shift-clicking any ATT header or the minimap button to force a refresh of your collection. You sometimes need to do this to make everything cache correctly. And if you disconnect from the game and then log back in, there's a chance your collection won't load correctly, so you should relog again and force a refresh to make sure everything cache correctly.
    Personally I force a refresh every time I'm about to vendor something to make sure it is cached.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    Is the option to disable sounds gone or hidden?
    If you mean you want to disable the sounds that play when you either collect or remove something from your collection, you should be able to do that on the first page in the settings menu. Down in the lower right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    I'm getting huge freezes when the addon is enabled, anyone else having the same problem ?
    It's a huge database of items, so it's inevitable. There's more freezing going on if you're in Unique mode instead of Completionist mode, because the game/addon need to do extra calculations in Unique mode.

Thank you for sharing

Updated to 8.2 version.

Getting message

Interface\Addons\AllTheThings\AllTheThings.lua:3402: attempt to index field 'info' (a nil value)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Updated to 8.2 version.

Getting message

Interface\Addons\AllTheThings\AllTheThings.lua:3402: attempt to index field 'info' (a nil value)
    This was an issue with the new Azerite Essence tracking... Apparently Blizzard made the API to access the basic information require level 120. We pushed a hotfix out afterwards to address this issue.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    This was an issue with the new Azerite Essence tracking... Apparently Blizzard made the API to access the basic information require level 120. We pushed a hotfix out afterwards to address this issue.
    Wasn't a big deal as only happens when lgging in a character.

Noticed the AH tab for first time and scanned data. It says shift-left click the search in browse but it doesn't do anything when i do that. (I know shift left click an item adds the text to search so why scan data if it doesn't offer anything else)

Edit. Was looking at Mechagon stuff. Any chance of adding the Blueprint drops?
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2019-07-01 at 02:33 PM.

In last update there are party sync items added. Do anyone know how to get those? can even find where those items are rewarded.

Nice addon shows everything

Hello!
    I really love this addon.
    Would it be possible to put a little "focus point" to zone maps (world map, zonemap) that shows what I'm missing from that particular zone? I just mouseover and a tooltip or something would show I miss a bunch of quest rewards there or pets, or anything. Browsing the addon is a bit inconvenient, and it would be so much of a QoL addition.
    Thanks in advance.