Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ALL THE THINGS 1.2.8 has been Released!
    Key Features:
    - Added even more known Argus content for 7.3!
    - Added more Legacy items. (You can only see these with "Filter Unobtainable Items" turned off!)
    - Added new Boss drops to various Classic Dungeons.
    NOTE: Classic Dungeons are now Personal Loot. Also, if you clear certain Classic Dungeons on Heroic Mode, they currently also drop their Normal Mode Personal Loot. (SFK, SM, SCHOLO, and Deadmines)
    - You can now insert item links into the active chat window. (Auction House, Chat, etc)
    - You can now Shift + Right Click groups that you have cached the text (by looking at the items) and populate the items you need based on filters into Auctionator.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

If anyone wants to join us in discord. The link is https://discordapp.com/invite/8ZrDBAV

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    I looked all over it and couldn't find ensemble set, both pvp and pve as well as just plain pvp armour/weapons. If they're not int he mod, can they be added please.
    Wanted to give you another update. In version 1.2.8 the following PvP Ensembles / Item Sets were added to the vendor in Dalaran and Item Sets -> PvP
    • Legion Season 1 & 2 Combatant - Both Horde and Alliance
    • Legion Season 1 & 2 Gladiator - Both Horde and Alliance
    • Legion Season 1 & 2 Elite Gladiator - Horde
    • Legion Season 5, 6 & 7 Combatant - Both Horde and Alliance
    • Legion Season 5, 6 & 7 Gladiator - Both Horde and Alliance
    • Legion Season 5, 6 & 7 Elite Gladiator - Both Horde and Alliance

In the next build, 1.2.9 the following sets are added:
    • Legion Season 1 & 2 Elite Gladiator - Alliance
    • Legion Season 3 & 4 Combatant - Both Horde and Alliance
    • Legion Season 3 & 4 Gladiator - Both Horde and Alliance
    • Legion Season 3 & 4 Elite Gladiator - Both Horde and Alliance
    • Tier 21 -- Under Item Sets -> Tier Sets (the pieces on the bosses were in 1.2.7)

That should be a good starting point and have all the Legion PvE and PvP sets. If you do find one missing let me know. Work is being done on past expansions as well, just prioritizing a few things ahead of it slightly.

Nice update, especially the fact that I can now search AH directly by shift clicking in the minilist instead of having it first output to chat is very handy!

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL THE THINGS 1.2.9 has been Released!
    - 7.3 Patch information for rares on Mac'Aree have been added.
    - Added Quest Tracking! (beta) Test this out by checking "Track Quest Completion" in the options menu.
    - Added information about the Lucid Nightmare, Kosumoth the Hungering, and Riddler's Mind-Worm to Outdoor Zones -> Broken Isles -> Dalaran -> Special. If you have yet to acquire these hidden mounts, Right Click the group header for the mount you want to hunt and get going!
    NOTE: You'll want to turn on "Track Quest Tracking" for this!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I noticed 7.3 decided to change low level dungeons without documentation.

I believe it's some form of personal loot affected by loot spec now.

Many items are also changed to have the int/str or agi/str combination depending on role.

Kinda seems like they are preparing for something, however it still had some weird bugs, like Heroic deadmines gave me normal deadmines items if they were on the loot table, whatever they are doing it's probably has to do with timewalking or normalizing loot next expansion.

Just can't get like agility daggers and such it seems anymore on a warrior.

Love this addon by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    So I noticed 7.3 decided to change low level dungeons without documentation.

I believe it's some form of personal loot affected by loot spec now.

Many items are also changed to have the int/str or agi/str combination depending on role.

Kinda seems like they are preparing for something, however it still had some weird bugs, like Heroic deadmines gave me normal deadmines items if they were on the loot table, whatever they are doing it's probably has to do with timewalking or normalizing loot next expansion.

Just can't get like agility daggers and such it seems anymore on a warrior.

Love this addon by the way.
    Yeah, our Discord was made aware of this the day 7.3 launched and we rushed to get all of the newly added Plate and Mail items on our loot tables as well as verify which instances were affected both by the Personal Loot change and the "If you clear this instance on Heroic, do you also get Normal mode loot from the bosses?" There were also two bosses that we're aware of that had their loot tables completely removed - Glubtok in Deadmines (Normal) and Avatar of Hakkar in Sunken Temple.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-09-07 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    With this new personal loot system, how am I supposed to get staves and off-hands now? Or any plate loot that's not designed for warriors. I'm not happy with this tbh. I only have a few more classic dungeons to clear for all appearances. I liked it the way it was...

One of the updates fixed the TotC issue I had with before btw. It's all showing right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    With this new personal loot system, how am I supposed to get staves and off-hands now? Or any plate loot that's not designed for warriors. I'm not happy with this tbh. I only have a few more classic dungeons to clear for all appearances. I liked it the way it was...

One of the updates fixed the TotC issue I had with before btw. It's all showing right now.
    Just like with Raids. Make a party with someone and set loot to 'group loot'. Unless this is fixed too ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Just like with Raids. Make a party with someone and set loot to 'group loot'. Unless this is fixed too ?
    I'll try this. Does this also work with WoD raids? I don't want to run those raids right now, they take long and very unrewarding. If I were to get like 3-4 items per boss then I might go in there.

This does not work and my only gripe about the system. I was running a few friends through dungeons for their RaF and we give each other the mog gear (since we all run different armor types) and now no matter what we are stuck on personal loot.

Items that weren't flagged from previous moving around were correctly marked as either Alliance or Horde.

I'll try this. Does this also work with WoD raids? I don't want to run those raids right now, they take long and very unrewarding. If I were to get like 3-4 items per boss then I might go in there.
    Anything with personal loot defaulted you are stuck with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    This does not work and my only gripe about the system. I was running a few friends through dungeons for their RaF and we give each other the mog gear (since we all run different armor types) and now no matter what we are stuck on personal loot.

Items that weren't flagged from previous moving around were correctly marked as either Alliance or Horde.

Anything with personal loot defaulted you are stuck with.
    Well that's stupid (the thing in dungeons). Killing fun seems to be their new way of going...
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Well that's stupid (the thing in dungeons). Killing fun seems to be their new way of going...
    Well I hope this is an oversight. Some people love to collect all these transmog (Like a bunch of us in here, me included) and now, it's basicly not possible >_>

What exactly are you guys talking about? I haven't done any dungeons lately for tmog but did do Firelands yesterday and didn't see anything changed. Did they alter the drop mechanism in dungeons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    What exactly are you guys talking about? I haven't done any dungeons lately for tmog but did do Firelands yesterday and didn't see anything changed. Did they alter the drop mechanism in dungeons?
    Vanilla Dungeons were changed for forced PL. Lovely undocumented changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla Dungeons were changed for forced PL. Lovely undocumented changes.
    If you have alts, the Personal Loot system makes it very easy to collect all the things. I've already completed (on all armor/weapon types) 7 Classic Instances. And nearly everything I can collect with my paladin. (I'll switch over to my Druid/rogue next and that should finish the rest of them.)

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this AddOn's update for 7.3?

Working fine? For then I'll be trying it out.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Yup, I had pretty much everything from 7.3 entered before 7.3 launched. We just couldn't release it ahead of time because it would've broken it due to the missing data. Everything is in and up to date on it. Internal build has some more changes and stuff with 7.3 content now that Mac'Aree is fully available and things that weren't present in PTR are now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Haven't encountered any problems since 7.3 launch, Works like a charm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yup, I had pretty much everything from 7.3 entered before 7.3 launched. We just couldn't release it ahead of time because it would've broken it due to the missing data. Everything is in and up to date on it. Internal build has some more changes and stuff with 7.3 content now that Mac'Aree is fully available and things that weren't present in PTR are now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seroo View Post
    Haven't encountered any problems since 7.3 launch, Works like a charm.
    Ah, splendid. It'll give it a test drive.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..