Summer/off season TV shows?

With the main season over, and lots happening in the world, I don't expect this list to be back, but does anyone have any idea what we can look forward too series wise this summer of 2017? What's permiering? returning etc

Also we have no cancelled series list this year... what happened to that? No idea who's going or who's staying.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH, I actually prefer most of the "offseason" shows to the main season...

Starting soon we have (NB All starting dates posted are the UK air dates... Because I live in the UK):

Dark Matter on 12th June, a super underrated show, the first season was a bit odd, but the second season was great and it looks like this season will be just as good.

Killjoys on July 3rd. Solid show, not QUITE at Dark Matter's level, but Hanah John-Kamen is too damn cute, and they've added Stephanie Leonidas this season... Even with a robot arm she's still fine.

Defenders is dropping some time in August IIRC. Going to be hype AF.

Then, in just under two weeks, we have quite possibly the greatest show ever, returning for it's final ever season: Orphan Black returns on June 11th and I'm SO FUCKING HYPED.

However.

I'm also super sad, because this is the final season, which means we only have ten episodes left before Orphan Black is gone forever... And that makes me very sad.

Going to be one hell of a ride though.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    returning
    Seventh
    season of Game of Thrones.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-05-30 at 10:53 PM.

Preacher starts in about 3 weeks. I might be looking more forward to that than GoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Final season of Game of Thrones.
    Penultimate season actually.

Lots of shows and anime I'll be watching, but GoT and Rick & Morty are probably the only shows I'll be watching that will just have started to air.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Penultimate season actually.
    Well, sure, it's a bit of a semantics issue. The 7th season only has 7 episodes compared to the regular 10 of all the previous seasons, and IIRC the eighth season has like...5 or something. So it's basically just one more, final season, cut in half, and called the seventh and eight season. But anyway, I edited my post.

Zoo was surprisingly renewed. I'll be watching it. It's not amazing, but the characters are likable, and Kristen Connolly is easy on the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    With the main season over, and lots happening in the world, I don't expect this list to be back, but does anyone have any idea what we can look forward too series wise this summer of 2017? What's permiering? returning etc

Also we have no cancelled series list this year... what happened to that? No idea who's going or who's staying.
    Stitchers, Game of Thrones....
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Zoo was surprisingly renewed. I'll be watching it. It's not amazing, but the characters are likable, and Kristen Connolly is easy on the eyes.
    I'm not sure there's much to do after that epilogue. That twist had very little to do with animals or anything else.

Heard Frequency was canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, sure, it's a bit of a semantics issue. The 7th season only has 7 episodes compared to the regular 10 of all the previous seasons, and IIRC the eighth season has like...5 or something. So it's basically just one more, final season, cut in half, and called the seventh and eight season. But anyway, I edited my post.
    You're completely right. This happened during the writers strike where they made seasons A and B. This is really just season seven A we are getting, cut short, and then 5 little mini series episodes later to milk the fucking franchise before they start up their spin off insanity. George has to be losing some weight soon with how the rapacious HBO executives are tightly latched to his tit.

We got the Samurai Jack final season, which was pretty dope.

Steven Universe and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil have been airing new episodes. I think the latter starts back up July 15th with a special so that's still summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    We got the Samurai Jack final season, which was pretty dope.

Steven Universe and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil have been airing new episodes. I think the latter starts back up July 15th with a special so that's still summer.
    Maybe it was high expectations because of how long it's been but I sort of found the last episode of Samurai Jack to be a bit of a let down. Like instead of a curve towards the resolution after the climax, it sort of fell off a cliff and crawled to the resolution.

15+ Year Old Account
    Orange is the new black continues in a week.

Game of Thrones is coming in July.

Fear the Walking Dead in June.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.