5/30/17 - undocumented Legacy Raid Changes

There seems to be a stealth nerf/fix in for all legacy raids as of reset today.

Im in M-SOO, no trash drops at all, save the cage key before shaman, every boss has dropped 1 peice of gear only. but its a type i can use/equip.

wondered if anyone else noticed this, saw a post about it or in general know any details as to y.

that...or i borked my instance.

LOL

Started doing a mythic SoO for a transmog set, and indeed, every boss dropped one piece I can use (except for Nazgrim which dropped nothing).
    Great for transmog runs, though it obviously means less gold.

They have to make everything in wow more of time sink instead of just concentrating on making it good.

this works in the lfr version too?

Invite a guildie, go inside the instance, make loot type "guild master loot" (or whatever it's called), your friend can leave if he wants from now on.
    Bosses will drop 4-5 items.
    I haven't tested this with SoO but it works for WoD raids.

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Great for transmog runs
    Not really, if you're after offspec items (or e.g. caster Mail if you're a Hunter)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The personal loot Siege thing has been around for a while now. Just make some garbage group in the group finder and queue and you can switch the loot.

It's definitely not an issue with ToT.

I ran it just this reset on 25 man and everything dropped as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Loxslykaboom View Post
    There seems to be a stealth nerf/fix in for all legacy raids as of reset today.

Im in M-SOO, no trash drops at all, save the cage key before shaman, every boss has dropped 1 peice of gear only. but its a type i can use/equip.

wondered if anyone else noticed this, saw a post about it or in general know any details as to y.

that...or i borked my instance.

LOL
    definitely sounds like you had Personal Loot on by accident. I ran Mythic SoO less than 12 hours ago and all the bosses dropped their normal 5 pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    They have to make everything in wow more of time sink instead of just concentrating on making it good.
    You mean what the game use to be, everything was a time sink & not something you could blow through in a week or a month. Good luck getting to max level from level 1 in a month back in even Wrath.

Also OP, it sounds like you had personal loot enabled.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    You mean what the game use to be, everything was a time sink & not something you could blow through in a week or a month. Good luck getting to max level from level 1 in a month back in even Wrath.

Also OP, it sounds like you had personal loot enabled.
    I have leveled a character from level 1 to max level in less than a month in every expansion from BC onwards. Bad example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vornlyn View Post
    I have leveled a character from level 1 to max level in less than a month in every expansion from BC onwards. Bad example.
    Did you level casually or grind to your heart's content.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Did you level casually or grind to your heart's content.
    Even in the back end of Vanilla it didn't take more than a month to level to 60. They did a leveling revamp somewhere before the end of Vanilla that reduced the amount of XP needed per level or increased the amount of XP per quest or some such. 1-60 in BC became even easier still and 60-70 took like 5 evenings of doing quests? In WLK the Vanilla and BC experiences were made even faster and Wrath content was very streamlined.