Got no CotEN WQ with this weeks Command Centre?

So Command Centre went up on EU a couple days ago and I didn't get a WQ, checked my alts and they had it, asked around and everyone I talked to had it.
    I thought maybe the last Command Centre had been up within the same reset (although I don't think so) and maybe it was a weekly reset thing.
    But just checked today after reset and still nothing showing up.

Did anyone else not get one?
    Just trying to figure out what happened/why.

Thanks.

happened to me when it was last up in NA / OCE / LA realms

The next command centre went live today, and yet again my main gets no WQ.
    So seems my main is permanently bugged in this regard...

Anyone else getting this/knows why this is happening?

If you haven't actually constructed the building on said character, you won't get them.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    If you haven't actually constructed the building on said character, you won't get them.
    I don't have WQ on the character I definitely put supplies in Command Center and do have it on the character I didn't put any supplies anywhere, and this fact kinda invalidates your whole theory. I'd say it's just a rare bug.

Nevermind 10 chars.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2017-06-10 at 02:26 AM.

I assume you've made a bug report on the forums, or contacted a GM?

It's my main so I'm on broken shore a lot and have built all the buildings etc.
    I did get the WQ for all the Command Centres up until the last two where I stopped getting them, and now I assume permanently wont get them.

While solving an unrelated ticket I mentioned it to a GM and they said they have had a couple other reports of it but couldn't help and to just bug report it (which I did before and have again) but for issues like this affecting almost no one I don't expect any fixes :/