Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nice essay, keep reaching for the stars. Welcome to raiding, hopefully you keep your raid spot in ToS.

iLvl percentile means fuck all.

2 people can have same average iLvl but 1 guy sims 40k DPS more due to better optimized gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    iLvl percentile is important.

2 people can have same average iLvl but 1 guy parses 40k DPS more because the other guy is bad despite having better gear.
    Fixed that for you. Talk actual logs not bullshit straight out of your ass.

Or should I post your top Auger kill versus mine so everyone can see how much better you did not perform with better optimized gear than me?

I mean uh, I'm still rocking mainly baseline or not much better heroic raid gear other than accessories/relics.

But I remember the last time I made a thread in here and it was about mythic+ and this same shit came up, many of the same characters poked their head in and talked constant shit because they disagreed with my advice, and then I went from 10000 something in the world for mythic+ hunters to top 100 over a single weekend.

But I'm gonna keep it really real, stop derailing the thread and stay on topic, this isn't about me. It's about actual math and shit, which apparently you're not as good at.

And if you were you wouldn't come in here trashing me for no reason when I wasn't even in here bragging or anything.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-06-02 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Fixed that for you. Talk actual logs not bullshit straight out of your ass.
    but the SIMS!

I dont really care what you think shakou..your the one winning at coming across like a total nutjob and an arsehole..maybe i could use all the excuses you did when someone posted your logs..but then again..im not looking for attention like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Versy View Post
    I dont really care what you think shakou..your the one winning at coming across like a total nutjob and an arsehole..maybe i could use all the excuses you did when someone posted your logs..but then again..im not looking for attention like you.
    No actually I'm laughing at you, also you're a very toxic person and reported.

But winning? Yes I am winning. I didn't even do any progression in Nighthold other than briefly on Elisande before I left to join a better guild that had her down already and ima have my cutting edge and you're probably not unless you pay somebody.

PS yes my avatar is my actual photo, come at me bro.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-06-02 at 05:25 PM.

Im done with this now.thanks for proving my point,,and as for "this is me in my avatar"......

Quote Originally Posted by Versy View Post
    Im done with this now.thanks for proving my point,,and as for "this is me in my avatar"......
    Sure if your point was to come in here and point out how my parses aren't perfect when I never talked myself up and made the claim that they were, but rather because they're not remotely worse than average than yours and at my best not eve much further behind yours when you're a try hard that sets up shit to get good parses and I just go in and kill shit and do my best, so that we would all understand that you're just a jerk, sure you made your point very clear and we got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Nice essay, keep reaching for the stars. Welcome to raiding, hopefully you keep your raid spot in ToS.
    Update: He was gkicked 2 days ago and has been harassing the Guild Master since.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    But I remember the last time I made a thread in here and it was about mythic+ and this same shit came up, many of the same characters poked their head in and talked constant shit because they disagreed with my advice, and then I went from 10000 something in the world for mythic+ hunters to top 100 over a single weekend.
    I looked at your logs and saw you were brought into and kicked from a guild that had a 97 on Augur speed rankings. Your gear is fantastic and you keep saying it's not BiS like anyone but the top 10 have BiS anyway. Going from a 10,000 ranking to 100 only tells us you were carried, like you were with a guild that speed ranks at 97. I bet you blew up at them too when you were removed, didn't you? You sound like a crazy person and you make really bad excuses over a lot of your own mistakes. If you're carried, own it. Pay it back to the people carrying you by getting good.

And for God's sake, stop writing an essay over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by frugg View Post
    Update: He was gkicked 2 days ago and has been harassing the Guild Master since.
    Haha classic, I knew something was up when he appeared out of nowhere recently talking shit about raiding and being 10/10 soon. Carried and then kicked, says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Haha classic, I knew something was up when he appeared out of nowhere recently talking shit about raiding and being 10/10 soon. Carried and then kicked, says it all.
    best part is he didnt even get 10/10 :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is not going anywhere productive, so I'm going to close it here.

CLOSED.