Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

My HS didn't have a team but my college did. I would date one, but my GF wont let me.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Better than a cheerleader?
    I find cheerleaders utterly dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

OP why are your posts always so incredibly creepy...I seriously wonder what your extracurricular activities may be, do you hang outside of high school gymnasiums looking for cheerleaders and other female athletes? I bet you're like 45.
    Why are you trying to shame a man for being attracted to young women? Women massively lose their looks past their late 20s, there's no shame in being attracted to young, good looking women.

Which are the opposite of most women past the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So, I mean, both of these teams seem to be made up of college girls, which if I'm not mistaken, would make every single girl in the picture at least 18 or over. Now, I've personally met several "women" up to the age of 30, who still seem like they're 13, so if we're talking about mental maturity and so on, then I suppose you all saying that these are girls may in fact be correct.
    He had some other content in the original post that he has since deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    I am 5'7" an 150, is this not acceptable weight D:
    Yeah it was not...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Why are you trying to shame a man for being attracted to young women? Women massively lose their looks past their late 20s, there's no shame in being attracted to young, good looking women.

Which are the opposite of most women past the wall.
    Why are you trying to shame women for aging? Don't throw shame-stones if you live in a glass house.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post

Were they popular at your school or college? Would you date one? What happened to the ones you knew after graduation?

http://fortune.com/2016/02/04/women-sports-successful/
    The volleyball girls were hot at my college. Legs for days......

The ones I hung out with were Math majors, so they all did well. Except for the one that married the loser guy on our floor (he actually never amounted to anything- like everyone said he would).

Only one of the five I knew still plays. Just local tournaments, nothing like the olympics or anything.

Volleyball is actually a fun sport to play and I also recommend it for anyone athletic that wants a college scholarship and won't get one from the A-level sports (football, basketball, etc).

Deleted
    I've dated women who played volleyball.

Then again, I also played volleyball. It's a fun sport.

I prefer softball and fieldhockey players more.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Why are you trying to shame women for aging? Don't throw shame-stones if you live in a glass house.
    I'm not shaming them, I'm stating facts. Men age like fine wine, women not so much. If a man in his 40s looks great and wants a girl that can keep up with him in looks and stamina there's fuckall wrong with dating a woman in her 20s.

You women all too often forget that you wanted to date older men when you were younger. You don't see men calling girls that date older men creeps.

Sounds like envy.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They just call them gold-digging whores instead.
    Which isn't entirely inaccurate. Part of an older man's appeal is financial stability and independence, something most young people lack.

I've always loved volleyball girls. Tall, great legs, and love to wear pony tails. Man, I miss high school and college. I always found most cheerleaders to be rather annoying when they were in groups.

I'm not shaming them, I'm stating facts. Men age like fine wine, women not so much. If a man in his 40s looks great and wants a girl that can keep up with him in looks and stamina there's fuckall wrong with dating a woman in her 20s.

You women all too often forget that you wanted to date older men when you were younger. You don't see men calling girls that date older men creeps.

Sounds like envy.
    I'm not envious of old dudes hitting on young women, I'm not that old and why would I want the attentions of someone like that...lol you are silly. Also I don't agree with your statements about women as they age, and I'm pretty sure most men don't either. Otherwise every woman on the planet would be single past the age of 29.

Eva LaRue, she's 50.

I think age gaps are inappropriate. I didn't have a problem with them when I was younger, but as you get older you realize that people change throughout the lifespan and it's frankly weird for a huge age gap to exist between a couple. Maturity and wisdom deepens as you age, your cultural references are different. But mostly, you're in two different stages of life.

I'm not envious of old dudes hitting on young women, I'm not that old and why would I want the attentions of someone like that...lol you are silly. Also I don't agree with your statements about women as they age, and I'm pretty sure most men don't either. Otherwise every woman on the planet would be single past the age of 29.

Eva LaRue, she's 50.

I think age gaps are inappropriate. I didn't have a problem with them when I was younger, but as you get older you realize that people change throughout the lifespan and it's frankly weird for a huge age gap to exist between a couple. Maturity and wisdom deepens as you age, your cultural references are different. But mostly, you're in two different stages of life.
    I like how you pick a woman who hasn't done anything worth while in her life then modeling.
    I mean she looks great, but females in their 50s mostly do nto look like her.
    Lets be real here .

Eva LaRue, she's 50.

Someone that spent thousands on her looks, that looks good for a living, that has makeup and photoshop.

Fucking please.

Face it, women lose their looks much faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I doubt most young 20 something women are looking for stability and independence. Most want an equal... not their father.
    LOL EQUAL.

Don't make me laugh.

What is this fantasy? It's precisely because the older man is NOT their equal that they go out with him.

Winter, how old are you? Do I really need to explain to you how women become attracted to men?

Even if I were to humor your ridiculous notion, if the women in question wanted an equal they'd look at... people their own age. That's how equality works.

But we all know it's the financial and social advantages an older man has.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    I like how you pick a woman who hasn't done anything worth while in her life then modeling.
    Lets be real here .
    She's been an actress for decades...I mean sure she's probably had Botox at minimum, but considering that she's been on the air for so long, you can see that she's always been beautiful. Did soap operas for a number of years, so she was on TV every day of the weekday for a long while.

I had a male prof who was 60, when he told me his age (I asked him because he made a cultural reference in convo that made me ask) my jaw hit the floor. He looked no older than 35.

Genetics are genetics, also some people take care of themselves well (my prof was a former Marine).

- - - Updated - - -

Someone that spent thousands on her looks, that looks good for a living, that has makeup and photoshop.

Fucking please.

Face it, women lose their looks much faster.
    I don't think you've been around many women much, if you feel this way. Serious response.

I think age gaps are inappropriate. I didn't have a problem with them when I was younger, but as you get older you realize that people change throughout the lifespan
    Holy mother of bullshit.

No. You're just upset because you realise the men that couldn't get with women their own age because they were poor and awkward now have the ability to go with younger, prettier, hotter girls than you are. And that makes you salty.

There's a reason it's usually women ( past their 30s and not particularly attractive ) hating on older men dating younger women. They're mad because their dating prospects went down the drain.

Go back to your dead or alive volleyball.

Those girls look pretty cute. They don't look like they would have a hard time getting a date. I was flipping through channels and seen some women's college volleyball. A lot of them women were pretty hot. Plus they are tall. I am tall so I like women who are 5'8" or taller.

I don't think you've been around many women much, if you feel this way. Serious response.
    I live in Romania, Celista. One of the few countries where women still have natural beauty, rather than splosh some make-up and then pretend like they're a 9 instead of a 6.

Trust me when I tell you, I probably know more about how pretty women look than you do.

And women past their 30s suffer a much steeper fall than men past their 30s.

You just have to look at how many men past their 20s date women in their 20s. Then compare that to how many men in their 20s date women in their 30s.

Holy mother of bullshit.

No. You're just upset because you realise the men that couldn't get with women their own age because they were poor and awkward now have the ability to go with younger, prettier, hotter girls than you are. And that makes you salty.

There's a reason it's usually women ( past their 30s and not particularly attractive ) hating on older men dating younger women. They're mad because their dating prospects went down the drain.
    I don't think you know what you're talking about. But go ahead and keep telling me how salty I am, and how bereft I am of dating prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Lets be real here .
    And men in their 50's don't generally look like Robert Downey Jr.

How well someone ages depends entirely on how well he/she takes care of their looks. Claiming that men age like "fine wine" and women are uncapable of doing the same is to ignore every case where it doesn't ring true.

I live in Romania, Celista. One of the few countries where women still have natural beauty, rather than splosh some make-up and then pretend like they're a 9 instead of a 6.

Trust me when I tell you, I probably know more about how pretty women look than you do.

And women past their 30s suffer a much steeper fall than men past their 30s.
    I'm sorry, the myth that men age better than women is just a myth. It's something you guys tell yourselves to make yourselves feel better about aging. Also your statements about Romania are pretty funny, I have known a few Romanian/Eastern European women and they all wore heavier makeup than women in the US. They also smoked and drank copiously which aged them prematurely.