Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    Could you give me a link to where I can get this addon? + how to install it?

Would appreciate it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZil3F2hUFk xeno has a good video explaining everything though it still requires some fiddling

this is NOT somethign you should worry about until your are max lvl and looking to actually get good.

That makes me wonder, did Guildwork finally give up the ghost for FF? It was nice to have for the chat filter and hunt spawn notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    That makes me wonder, did Guildwork finally give up the ghost for FF? It was nice to have for the chat filter and hunt spawn notifications.
    It hasn't worked for me since probably last year I'd say. Pretty sure it's been left to dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    Thanks everyone

That's fantastic, Its like you don't get bored only playing one class!

Aw3som! I'll def check it out.

Thanks for all the info!

I also feel better now when you said I can use that code later... heh

+ Overall it was a great experience playing FF! Still playing with a trial account and I managed to reach LVL 21. The only thing that I hate about this game is that everything especially about the location of each quest and where this/that city is located, is very annoying for me lol. I had to use google/youtube to figure out where do I have to go. Secondly, sometimes it's not possible to skip the conversation when you fail duty or something like that and that is annoying lol.
    On the upside they did make some improvements to the world map and the mini map for Stormblood. It's still not great, but it's better.