Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Laws made by MEN. Again, women are the MINORITY in law making. Blame MEN for favoring women in law making.
    I am failing to see how gender of lawmakers holds water in your argument. There is more in play besides gender when pushing new laws. Lobby groups in particular come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    I am failing to see how gender of lawmakers holds water in your argument. There is more in play besides gender when pushing new laws. Lobby groups in particular come to mind.
    We all know money rules everything. But MEN own most everything, not women. Blame rich MEN for whatever you are crying about.

Deleted
    By other men. Women judges are the MINORITY. Judges that give women custody of children or men prison sentences or women alimony payments are MAINLY MEN. Blame MEN for doing that to MEN.
    You've absolutely missed the point if that's what you think it is about. They don't blame WOMEN, they blame feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Clearly. Nothing to do with men making all the money until very recently. Patriarchy, my friend.
    Yes I would agree with you back in the 50's , 60's , and 70's these laws were implemented to protect women from losing their shirts if their husband divorced them due to the nature of the household.

This is not the case anymore, and these laws need to be changed. A lot of high wealth men are refusing to get married now a days because its a bad decision purely from a business standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Not whining? You are the one whining about how you agree that woman are victims since you agree with feminists.
    Women face issues. Advocating for their rights is sensible. Men face no real issues. Complaining about men's rights is infantile whining.

Women face issues. Advocating for their rights is sensible. Men face no real issues. Complaining about men's rights is infantile whining.
    Have perhaps watched the Red Pill movie fully? Just wondering.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Serious issues?

Meninism?
    That is a new one.

This is just genderist talking. It is like you would say that white people have no issues just because they are white. You are real problem of society. People that are biased towards people just because of their gender (something people cannot choose). Disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Yes I would agree with you back in the 50's , 60's , and 70's these laws were implemented to protect women from losing their shirts if their husband divorced them due to the nature of the household.

This is not the case anymore, and these laws need to be changed. A lot of high wealth men are refusing to get married now a days because its a bad decision purely from a business standpoint.
    Of course it is still the case. The partner who mad nothing or less needs security after divorce.

Women pay alimony too.

And lol @ scared wealthy guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    This is just genderist talking. It is like you would say that white people have no issues just because they are white. You are real problem of society. People that are biased towards people just because of their gender. Disgusting.
    That is exactly what I am saying. White people face no issues for being white.

Source: I'm a white man.

That is exactly what I am saying. White people face no issues for being white.

Source: I'm a white man.
    More self-hatred. Also I would like to point out this is blatant racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Laws made by MEN. Again, women are the MINORITY in law making. Blame MEN for favoring women in law making.
    So fucking what? Are you saying that men are all to blame for some men favoring women? There's a clear sexist issue here and you handwave it with fucking "men are the ones responsible!1!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow threads about gender issues. Closing this.

CLOSED.