Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Yes I know you're right. She's also blaming misogyny bwahahahhah

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    FYI "America" is not a country.... there are two continents however ya need to add North or South to them first...
    Wrong.

"America" is the international shorthand for the United States of America. If someone says "America" with no other context, it is clearly understood to be the United States of America. You know, just like how you, yourself, understood it to be the United States of America despite your feeble and pathetic attempt to paint yourself as an intellectual elitst. And I assure you that it was both: Feeble and pathetic.

The only time the continents are assumed is if you say "the Americas," or specify them individually. No one ever says "America" to mean North or South America. No one.

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Yes I know you're right. She's also blaming misogyny bwahahahhah
    Some of which did happen. lol

Do we need to re-litigate the election again because some conservatives were triggered Hillary dare point out that Russia helped Trump win?

It's like Hillary literally raped you guys and every single time she says or does anything you act like she's doing it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone shut this bitch up
    She's also blaming misogyny bwahahahhah
    Nope, no misogyny here...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Nope, no misogyny here...
    Hold on beating my wife one second I can reply in full when I'm done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Some of which did happen. lol

Do we need to re-litigate the election again because some conservatives were triggered Hillary dare point out that Russia helped Trump win?

It's like Hillary literally raped you guys and every single time she says or does anything you act like she's doing it again.
    She did what?
    She... raped "us"?
    Dude, Clinton will go down in history as the candidate that lost to DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. She didn't have to say anything. She just had to look like a normal human being to win. She couldn't even manage that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    FYI "America" is not a country.... there are two continents however ya need to add North or South to them first...

Now there is a United States of America that is a country ...

So much for that superior non U.S. education huh?
    And the nitpick of the year goes to...

She did what?
    She... raped "us"?
    Dude, Clinton will go down in history as the candidate that lost to DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. She didn't have to say anything. She just had to look like a normal human being to win. She couldn't even manage that.
    Yes way to miss the point that you guys freak the fuck out at literally anything she does. She's not even allowed to address her own problems in her campaign, talking repeatedly about the mistakes she made.

BUT SHIT SHE ALSO ACCURATELY MENTIONED HOW RUSSIA WAS INFLUENCING THE ELECTIONS AND HOW HER EMAILS WERE OVERBLOWN!

BIPOLAR!

You guys act like she's done the literal worst possible thing every single time she does anything.

Yes way to miss the point that you guys freak the fuck out at literally anything she does. She's not even allowed to address her own problems in her campaign, talking repeatedly about the mistakes she made.

BUT SHIT SHE ALSO ACCURATELY MENTIONED HOW RUSSIA WAS INFLUENCING THE ELECTIONS AND HOW HER EMAILS WERE OVERBLOWN!

BIPOLAR!

You guys act like she's done the literal worst possible thing every single time she does anything.
    You can blame the media for that

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it was that fbi director too. Who knows. she likes to blame everyone but herself

Deleted

BIPOLAR!
    "You guys". Lol.
    No you're right. She accepts her mistakes. Obviously if the Russians didn't interfere (has it been proven yet by the way?) She would have won. Oh and if the world wasn't so misogynist she probably would have won.
    Basically it's mostly outside factors that made her lose. It's not the fact that she's a horrible servant of the banks with the charisma of a piece of plastic, unable to hold the pressure with clear obvious health issues.
    No, it's the Russians and the men. Fucking Russian men ruining everything.

Who knows. she likes to blame everyone but herself
    Except, you know, when she repeatedly said she made mistakes in her campaign.

Its like you're not able to process multiple things happening simultaneously. I'll give you an example:

I can be making a poopie while something also cooks in the oven. Miraculous!

No you're right. She accepts her mistakes. Obviously if the Russians didn't interfere (has it been proven yet by the way?) She would have won. Oh and if the world wasn't so misogynist she probably would have won.
    Basically it's mostly outside factors that made her lose. It's not the fact that she's a horrible servant of the banks with the charisma of a piece of plastic, unable to hold the pressure with clear obvious health issues.
    No, it's the Russians and the men. Fucking Russian men ruining everything.
    Thank you for the completely unhinged reaction that demonstrates exactly what I'm talking about whenever you or your ilk froth yourselves up into a rage about Hillary Clinton whenever she says or does anything.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-01 at 08:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The negative spin and propaganda of the meaningless emails were enough to derail and the fools who were incapable of determining how meaningless they were.
    Without that she probably would have won yeah. Ah darn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    It is incorrect grammar, but you can establish the singular intent by the fact they wrote "this" instead of "those/them".
    Just because we can gather their meaning, doesn't mean we shouldn't correct. If we make allowances on one thing, eventually it builds upon itself and we're left with nonsensical drivel.

The negative spin and propaganda of the meaningless emails were enough to derail and the fools who were incapable of determining how meaningless they were.
    Which was done by whom? The media took it and ran with it. But that is besides the point. She wrote them. Doesn't matter if Russia was involved and used them against her. She was the author and she is solely responsible for what she wrote and sent. Like i said. She is like the bank robber not sorry she robbed the bank but upset someone turned her ass in.

Without that she probably would have won yeah. Ah darn it.
    Yes, without the fake information Comey used to bring up her emails again, three months after the issue was put to rest, she probably would have won.

Its like you and supermage just looked at Turnip's sperged out response on Twitter and took that as the truth.

Deleted
    Plenty of people, even in this very forum, thought there was nothing negative whatsoever in those videos leaked of Trump. That's also completely different. That wasn't Clinton's campaign conspiring to smear Trump. That was someone acting on their own who thought he was a piece of shit who shouldn't be president and did their best to stop that.
    No you're right the whole election campaign has been extremely clean and fair towards Trump right till the end. But it wasnt the democrats. Just individuals.

Yes, without the fake information Comey used to bring up her emails again, three months after the issue was put to rest, she probably would have won.
    I will agree with you that was pointless and wrong. Another reason he should have been fired.

Deleted
    Pity. She didnt. Ah well. Next time I guess. Hopefully she'll run again so she can lose again ahahah

By this time Hillary has blamed the following for her loss:

Sexism
    Racism
    Misogyny
    The Democratic Party
    The Republican Party
    Russia
    Putin
    the "Macedonian fake news crews" what
    Wikileaks
    Angry white men
    Google
    Facebook
    Twitter
    and the Donald

She is yet to blame herself.

Pity. She didnt. Ah well. Next time I guess. Hopefully she'll run again so she can lose again ahahah
    Ah I wish you would have told me earlier, I wasn't aware you were just shitposting and ignoring anything people were saying that didn't toe the line that amounts to little more than prettying up Trump's retarded barfed-out tweet.

She is yet to blame herself.
    Its almost like you didn't even read an article about her talk or, if you actually cared about objectivity, watched what she said. Its like clockwork.

Without that, the Benghazi witch hunt and Comey's stupid ass, probably. I mean fuck, she literally lost by 100k votes in key states while winning the popular vote by what? 5 million?
    Please stop bringing up that stupid popular vote. You can't take all the losers of 50 different elections and say hey wait i won.