Deleted

Guldan mythic dk frost tips

Im trying to master my dps in this combat and have some questions:

- Bracers and ring or belt and ring?
    - Do u pop breath and cds with dps button when the first chains break or before?
    - Do u pop second breath with the third round of small eyes or save it for second phase and first empowered eye?
    - AMS agressive use for each harvest? Any more ams tips?

Any other tip would be apreciated thanks!!

Most of your questions completely depend on kill time of the boss.

Legendary choice is up to you, its a long fight so you should see a pretty large difference for yourself depending on how you play.

Breath/Cds/Dps button as soon as the first chains BREAK, if one is still active you when hit the button and it snaps on you (As you should all be stacked in a Link for the first set) it will remove the buff.

If you are getting the Fel Gaurd add, then you would want to save 2nd breath for him, Our guild pushes well before the 2nd add, so i just use it on CD and get about 20-30 seconds of breath uptime before he transitions.

AMS cant cheese Fires or any other ability, so you should just use it when you need it to survive, most harvest arent deadly minus the one that comes directly after the store, where you all stack up on the opposite side of thew platform from the boss.

Keep in mind that you dont want to AMS when you get parasite debuff in the last phase, as it will immediatly drop them on the group and mess up stun rotations that you might have.You'll want to save breath and pillar before the start of the last phase, Ignoring the knockback from Demon Within and starting BoS. Which if you properly extend it, will hit all parasites and the doomguard add aswell when hes brought it. You should also have a Sindragosa's Fury up nearing the alst phase, You'll only get 1 in this phase so use it on whatever parasite spawn you guys may be having issues with, which is normally the one right before you kill/charge orbs ( I think its the 2nd set)

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    (our shammy fck up hero in P3, so we had delay here [ouch] + i had to use drums xD )

Ring + wrists.
    P1
    After boss knocks you, WW to him asap,(we use heroism here) build RP -( Im using BoS asap here just to have quick PoF for eyes after 2nd empowered liquid hellfire).
    Tell your healers to be as close to guldan as possible - hand of gul'dan are on them - tank need to be in front of guldan to drag him ->Easier cleave, more dmg, possible less healing, SF for 1st or 2nd set of adds(Im using on 1st, so then i got 2nd SF for last eyes in P2 and 3rd SF for big add + parasites + boss in P3). During P1 you do normal rotation, im fishing for rime proc 2-3s before eye cast, and when he cast them, quickly use rime. You will hit them all + guldan, then i switch to eyes. EYE>BOSS

At this point all guilds shouldnt have 2nd add, we are skipping last combo - bonds>eye->fel add

SO pop breath and cds when you got around 80 RP, i do it with chains, just using special ability after chains. I save breath for 2P, first empowered eye.
    We use hero before chains, because in P3, after soaking 3 demonic essences and doing just burst boss mode, we have hero right after we escape from bubble. Even more DMG.

P2 - We tank him near well, when storm of the destroyers cast is close, we drag him to the edge of platform. Trick with Flame of Sargeras. It works like on Tyrant Velhari. Get debuff stand still - you will get 4 shoots of this ability, so 1,2 and you can move away, or 1,2 AMS and 3,4 in the same place. This will save your raid even a bit of space. We wiped to this a lot.

BoS and CDS with first eye, if you didnt get flame of sargeras, pop AMS for harvest - rp for bos and less dmg taken.
    2nd Sidragosa Fury, with that shitty eye (3rd i think), and after its dead again BoS and cds for 4th eye.

P3
    BoS and cds when you can, and after that, if you have cof, you will have bos + 2x HRW for burst after 3rd orb(2nd vision of the dark titan)
    3rd SF after 1st orb - (1st vision of the dark titan) - you get parasites + add combo.

Dunno what to say more, we had around 140 wipes, a lot of time to figure out what your group cappable of, what you can do and how to do it. If you will ask any questions im happy to answer them.
    Last edited by mmocb41ae6d9ad; 2017-06-01 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    If you are getting the Fel Gaurd add, then you would want to save 2nd breath for him, Our guild pushes well before the 2nd add, so i just use it on CD and get about 20-30 seconds of breath uptime before he transitions.
    For comparison, we were ALWAYS getting the second add during progression (even killing it before we transitioned on some early attempts), but by the time we got to our first kill we were pushing just before the bonds that come after the second Empowered Hellfire. Part of it was because we had a bunch of IRL crises occur right at the beginning so we were fielding a worse roster, but most of it can be attributed to the fact that once we got more comfortable we were able to become much more efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    which is normally the one right before you kill/charge orbs ( I think its the 2nd set)
    We told the people who got parasites right before we entered the second bubble to just immediately enter the bubble so their debuff would have ~5 seconds or so when we exited, which means that we could get them situated underneath Illidan before they spawned.

One very important thing to note is that the time bubbles will cause everyone's Exhaustion debuff to become desynced, which means that depending on your kill time you may need/want multiple people to pop Heroism. Either that, or you must wait for everyone's debuff to fall off. Our kill time was such that we got out of the second time stop almost exactly 10 minutes after pull, so most of us didn't have Heroism for half of his 150% Wounded phase.

WarcraftLogs is down for me right now, but if I had to guess, I would assume that's precisely why the above poster's shaman fucked up Heroism.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Deleted
    Hello again thanks for all the answers, I'm trying to apply them but I'm not able to get to the dps that makes my dk partner. It surpasses me 3 ilvl points but that should not be a problem, maybe the 10 mastery points.

Throughout the bout I try with bracers / ring and belt / ring I find myself more comfortable with the belt trying to breath out until the second wave of eyes.

We both used the first sindragosa fury in the third round of eyes by RL requirement. We carry a very good dps and never comes the second add

The main problem is in the initial burst that where it does 6M + from dps and I stay far behind, I do not catch it in all the combat. Other than that I have very bad luck with the chains, fires and other shits. : D

I can see in the logs that your first source of damage is HW while mine is BoS and it hits a lot more than me. Why can this be because we have almost the same stats?

These are my logs I cant paste the full url...so that you take a look and sorry for my English since it is not my native language and I am helping of the translator.

/reports/JhZMALpV2r3YkaDc/#view=analytical&boss=1866&difficulty=5&wipes=1&type=damage-done
    /reports/compare/JhZMALpV2r3YkaDc/JhZMALpV2r3YkaDc#fight=10,5&source=10,20&type=damage-done

Deleted
    Dedzio has 3 BR Relics, you and your other DK only have 1 BR Relic. The difference in HB damage is huge because of that. Esp with so many Targets in P1.

Do you have a specific try where his burst was significantly higher than yours?

Im just guessing, but your are both using bracers and foci, so a higher burst is probalby because one of you had a mastery proc during the burst and got lucky with Rime procs.

Deleted
    Overall im surprised. You got 2k more str, he has more mastery. You got same relics, so there shouldn't be such a gap between you two in DPS. What i saw is that you sometimes ignore Rime procs , always on pull, highest burst ->its your strongest hitting ability. You were missing it when Guldan and Trapper were up, and eyes. You can not miss it. Always use rime,even one target. ALWAYS!
    For example Wipe 9 - you had 16 rime procs, and used only 6!!!! Thats huge dps loss. If you hiy guldan, and all adds, your dps will skyrocket to the sun.
    USE EVERY RIME PROC

#2 poistioning. Everything on this fight is like we have a bit more range to boss/adds. Diht is always closer to everything, so, MAYBE he is also hitting more targets with BoS/RW, that's just a little guess. Try to buff your RW- more targets hit (even once), more dmg from trait. It shouldnt affect rime tho, only those 2 abilities.

Thats just quick overview. I will get more into this when i will finish raid, i will update this post.