Post Class (1-50) story romances.

So i really enjoyed playing an inquisitor who was purely pragmatic, ended up being more lightsided, ended up ensaliving all the force ghosts in the end too, really enjoyed the progression into an uber powerful sith lord descended form an uber powerful sith lord, but hated how i either had to play as a girl and get decent pirate dude as a romance or play as a guy and get boring lightside girl who i couldn't bear to romance at all.

I wanted a badass force user or at least bad ass politician that i continue the uber powerful sith lord blood line on with, either as a male or female Si, did they ever add any other romances later that fit the bill?

there's lana beniko, who is absolutely pragmatic, but still vicious on occasion.

there's sith empress acina as well, but i don't think you can actually do a full romance with her.

females don't have any sith partners, but there is theron shan... that's revan's bloodline flowing through those veins, not exactly a bad bloodline to breed into.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's lana beniko, who is absolutely pragmatic, but still vicious on occasion.

there's sith empress acina as well, but i don't think you can actually do a full romance with her.

females don't have any sith partners, but there is theron shan... that's revan's bloodline flowing through those veins, not exactly a bad bloodline to breed into.
    Excellent think ill start up a new male Si then, shame tho we couldn't convert that damn padawan, i eventually just left her her in her room and never talked to her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Excellent think ill start up a new male Si then, shame tho we couldn't convert that damn padawan, i eventually just left her her in her room and never talked to her again.
    She's a character introduced in the expansions (Revan onwards) and swings both ways, so you should be able to use your existing character to romance her and shit.