Mistweavet stat prio?

Hey there,
    Just wondering about the stat prio for mistweavers, i see alot of diff things out here.
    Anyone got some real pointers and/or if there are any softcaps etc?

Right now im focusing crit/haste

Raids
    crit > vers > haste > mast

M+
    haste > mast > crit > vers

Are the stat priority changing with the latest PTR/7.2.5 changes? Or will we still go crit>versa for raiding? Will the switch to more mastery-enabling abilities make mastery more desirable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Mistweaver stat priority is that of whatever class you rerolled to because mistweaver isn't getting fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Are the stat priority changing with the latest PTR/7.2.5 changes? Or will we still go crit>versa for raiding? Will the switch to more mastery-enabling abilities make mastery more desirable?
    It's depending on your playstyle. If you're playing a SG + Effuse + Mastery build your main stat is Mastery (this build is not really "accepted" in the community though but you need to test it out, for Normal and Heroic raids it's working pretty good), if you're using the usual MW build it's Crit > Vers because Haste / Mastery only benefit a few skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenden View Post
    That's where all the bullies go.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    I'm sorry you feel like this. But it is the best place for monk information

Peak of serenity is a great resource!

If by "Bullies" you mean good players and those that want to get good info to become better Monks than yeah... that is where they go.

None of their articles harassed me and wanted my lunch money, so I disagree.

Anyone have pawn string?