Best legendary conbination right now? and for 7.2.5?

Sup guys, i have a little question for us, Can someone tell me who are the best legendary combination right now? or the best for the new 7.2.5? at the time i've been using "Iilterendi Crown jewel of Silvermoon (ring)" and "Obsidian Stone Spaulders (shoulders)" i ask this, becouse i've seen a lot of good pallys using the combination of "Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus (neck) and "Iilterendi Crown jewel of Silvermoon (ring)" insted the shoulders or another legendary i know that the ring It is immovable right now, So thats my restlessness, is the neck better than the shoulders? or another legendary? Ty all!

Probably a good idea to name the spec you're wanting to know about.

Since he mentioned Obsidian Spaulders, perhaps he was speaking about Holy?..

Deleted
    ilterendi is absolutely not set in stone
    go to https://wowanalyzer.com/#/ and see how much it actually does for you
    currently I default to prydaz velens and switch in shoulders for botanist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    ilterendi is absolutely not set in stone
    go to https://wowanalyzer.com/#/ and see how much it actually does for you
    currently I default to prydaz velens and switch in shoulders for botanist
    This grinds my gears so much, just because prydaz will do more HPS overall it does not make it better or even close to illterendy or velens in terms of actual usefulness, I'm not saying illterendy is the best but what I am saying is that not everything in this game is about how big your dick looks on skada.
    Last edited by mmoc0982a3e15b; 2017-06-03 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    being alive looks pretty good to me

Deleted
    Cause clearly that's what paladins are weak at )Having 15% more HP then everyone else, 20% DR on 1 min cd, 12% DR following a judgement cast and bubble are just not quite enough, should prolly also commit a legendary slot to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuriisu View Post
    Cause clearly that's what paladins are weak at )Having 15% more HP then everyone else, 20% DR on 1 min cd, 12% DR following a judgement cast and bubble are just not quite enough, should prolly also commit a legendary slot to it.
    Your signature made your sarcasm even more funny. xD

This grinds my gears so much, just because prydaz will do more HPS overall it does not make it better or even close to illterendy or velens in terms of actual usefulness, I'm not saying illterendy is the best but what I am saying is that not everything in this game is about how big your dick looks on skada.
    Prydaz is amazing. It has saved me as being a healer more times than I can count. For me its over a 1m absorb shield. It's also that much less healing that has to be directed at yourself in general. So I would say its extremely useful not just for how it looks on skada. I can't imagine not having prydaz equipped and I have all the legendaries collected besides what will come in the next patch.

Deleted
    so do holy paladins not require any healing then

Deleted
    I won't derail this thread any further, Prydaz is great at making you more survivable (Which we already really good at, literally 2nd/3rd most survivable non-tank spec in the game) and that's it, it does nothing to keep your raid alive, it's not even controllable, losing shield to crappy chip damage and not having it when it's actually needed is quite common in Nighthold, Prydaz also gets devauled to hell if you just play properly and use your class given toolkit correctly.

Illterendi might do less HPS but it's effect is entirely in your hands, when and how effective it is up to you. Keep in mind Holy Paladins are all about spot healing and 15% more spot healing on people that actually need healing is quite valuable, even if it does provide less HPS than other options.

I think it's clear as day what is actually better or more useful but at the of the day, choice is yours to make.
    pce
    Last edited by mmoc0982a3e15b; 2017-06-04 at 01:10 AM.

Deleted
    keep in mind spot healing is reactive and 115% < 200%

Deleted
    You also have the benefit of Prydaz allowing you to use Martyr a hell of a lot more. Seriously, you get between 2-4 uses of it every 30 seconds if you are not taking dmg before you see your health go below 100%. that is a lot of cheap, instant, large heals.

When switching to this method, my healing jumped leaps and bounds and I was able to save a lot more people.

*Edit: Spelling

I won't derail this thread any further, Prydaz is great at making you more survivable (Which we already really good at, literally 2nd/3rd most survivable non-tank spec in the game) and that's it, it does nothing to keep your raid alive, it's not even controllable, losing shield to crappy chip damage and not having it when it's actually needed is quite common in Nighthold, Prydaz also gets devauled to hell if you just play properly and use your class given toolkit correctly.

Illterendi might do less HPS but it's effect is entirely in your hands, when and how effective it is up to you. Keep in mind Holy Paladins are all about spot healing and 15% more spot healing on people that actually need healing is quite valuable, even if it does provide less HPS than other options.

I think it's clear as day what is actually better or more useful but at the of the day, choice is yours to make.
    pce
    Prydaz let's your aura of sac be much more effective AND less dangerous to urself on many fights (you should be using sacrifice on most fights unless we're talking non-mythic raiding, but in that case it doesn't matter what you use). It also let's your LoM be much more effective when clutch heals are needed.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2017-06-10 at 03:56 PM.

What? The damage you take is there, it must either be healed or prevented -- which is exactly what Prydaz does. So unless you purposefully in fire to pad the meter it's as valid throughput as any other. It also haw a good synergy with aura of sacrifice, hand of sacrifice, and LotM.

Deleted
    No benefit at all on using sacrifice every fight. Mercy it is.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    What? The damage you take is there, it must either be healed or prevented -- which is exactly what Prydaz does. So unless you purposefully in fire to pad the meter it's as valid throughput as any other. It also haw a good synergy with aura of sacrifice, hand of sacrifice, and LotM.
    it's not really throughput though. it's survivability that shows up as throughput.

for example, say you were progressing on mythic krosus a few months ago and you were using AM sac for the 2nd pitch + orb + slam combo. the people at risk are those that went far back to soak the back pitches, not you as a holy pally. in this case, what you need is more "real" throughput to push more healing on those far away people.

don't get me wrong, prydaz is definitely a good go-to legendary. i just wanted to point out that not all throughput is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wombats23 View Post
    it's not really throughput though. it's survivability that shows up as throughput.

for example, say you were progressing on mythic krosus a few months ago and you were using AM sac for the 2nd pitch + orb + slam combo. the people at risk are those that went far back to soak the back pitches, not you as a holy pally. in this case, what you need is more "real" throughput to push more healing on those far away people.

don't get me wrong, prydaz is definitely a good go-to legendary. i just wanted to point out that not all throughput is the same.
    And you point it out by carefully picking the example where you think you are slightly more right than wrong... OK. Also we better start subtracting self healing from healing meters coz it is not a real throughput either.

I agree that this throughput may not always be "in place" where you would like it to be -- however this issues is there for other legendaries such as shoulders/ring/trinket as well. So definitively not all throughput is the same.

The should contributes to hps only when consumed, if it wasn't there somebody would have to heal that damage on your => it is a valid hps increase. Sorry but there really sin't any room for arguments.

Deleted
    there absolutely is room for argument on the usefulness of different types of healing
    all healing not being equally useful is a big reason for why paladins are and always have been so good

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    And you point it out by carefully picking the example where you think you are slightly more right than wrong... OK. Also we better start subtracting self healing from healing meters coz it is not a real throughput either.

I agree that this throughput may not always be "in place" where you would like it to be -- however this issues is there for other legendaries such as shoulders/ring/trinket as well. So definitively not all throughput is the same.

The should contributes to hps only when consumed, if it wasn't there somebody would have to heal that damage on your => it is a valid hps increase. Sorry but there really sin't any room for arguments.
    it's not carefully picking though, it's pointing out that prydaz has inherent weaknesses that are ignored if you judge legendary effects solely from a meter perspective.

-prydaz can be active during periods of low damage rather than high (low stacks of mark of frost or power overwhelming rather than high stacks)
    -its legendary effect is solely beneficial to you (augur: won't help during icy ejections unless you're actually targetted, it might save you from the 2nd add's death combo but doesn't actually save the raid as a whole)
    -it can soak damage that raid cds were being used to account for anyway

also i don't really know why you're trying to make an argument? you yourself say not all throughput is the same, which was my point anyway.