Explain why this should make sense...

So a Vilefin Inquisitor is on the board 1/3 and i have a deathlord, which hp is on 1, so it is a 2/1. He attacks my Deathlord and his Inquisitor stays logically with 1/1. From my Deathlord he gets a Murloc Warleader and his Inquisitor goes to 3/2. Its my turn and i kill his Warleader with Deaths Bite, thinking its nice since the deathrattle will finish next turn his Inquisitor. Back on the board stays a 1/2 Inquisitor...how?

because that's how every single buff/aura in the entire game works?

It is working as intended. The buff on the damage card acts as a heal in this case. It has been addressed by Ben Brode numerous times. If the warleader buffed the other minion beyond the base health, that additional health would go away. But here, it was still below the base health.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the the way that buffs/auras have work WRT minion health since... well, since release.

Think of it this way: a buff that says "give a minion 1 health" will first extend the max health by 1 and then heal for 1.

If a full health minion loses the buff, its current health will be lowered because it's over the maximum. If a damaged minion loses the buff, it is already under its max HP so its current health does not change.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone clear this up?

Say a 1/1 recruit gets Dinosized to 10/10, takes one damage and then get silenced, what will be its final stats? 1/9? This always gets me when silencing buffed minions I have to guess what stats it will go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Can someone clear this up?

Say a 1/1 recruit gets Dinosized to 10/10, takes one damage and then get silenced, what will be its final stats? 1/9? This always gets me when silencing buffed minions I have to guess what stats it will go to.
    It should be a 1/1 again.

Silence removed the health buff that allowed it to go over 1hp. Shouldn't be guessing at all unless there's an aura on the field, a silence will bring the minion to whatever it's base stats were, unless the health was under the base amount due to damage, then it remains. If attack was under the base amount, and you silenced it, the attack would revert to normal (Ex- Silencing a minion that was hit by Aldor Peacekeeper). Likewise, if it was due to equality, and you silence the minion, the health should also revert to normal.

That is a bit more of a mouthful than I thought at first though.