Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    In the shop, skins have their cost in shards or blizzard bucks iirc.
    Blizzard bucks is currency that is used for micro-transactions, like buying heroes, bundles, lootboxes, skins, etc.
    This is incorrect. You can't buy skins of your choosing with gems(the currency "blizzard bucks" as you refer) but only featured items. So basically if you want a particular skin you will either have to wait for it to be on the featured items list that changes weekly or you need to buy it with shards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inay View Post
    This is incorrect. You can't buy skins of your choosing with gems(the currency "blizzard bucks" as you refer) but only featured items. So basically if you want a particular skin you will either have to wait for it to be on the featured items list that changes weekly or you need to buy it with shards.
    Probably that's the case, i rarely buy skins, literally the only one i was interested in was the-only-good-one for Zarya and i was able to buy it via BlizzBucks. Most likely because it was a bundle, but oh well.

Yeah, in case of not being able to buy desired items with money it's kinda sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Do you mean gems? Cuz Blizzard Bucks are not a thing >.>
    Probably referring to Blizzard Balance
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2017-06-05 at 09:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Do you mean gems? Cuz Blizzard Bucks are not a thing >.>
    Recently i started calling gold, gems, coins, bnet balance - Blizzard Bucks, because i can't keep up with them making up new currencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one question remain...

WHERE IS WAVENAROS SKIN?! SUUUUUURF INSECT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    i'm pretty sure that you're still able to buy skins using blizzard bucks

- - - Updated - - -

And Azmodan has Guldan skin. As well as Nova have Amazon (cassia) skin. I wouldn't cross widowmaker from the charts because nova has this skin.

Really, Azmodan and Guldan have nothing in common? And Nova with Amazon have nothing in common? Have you even played diablo?
    And saying that Nova and Widowmaker are similar is just laughable, maybe you find Snipers Elite protagonist similar to Nova? Seriously, cloaking psionic covert operatives and brainwashed, genetically modified assassin on 'roids just too similar to exist in one game.
    None of the heroes share any aesthetics, nova and widowmaker are literally the same. Come on now

Quote Originally Posted by desopl View Post
    only one question remain...

Where is wavenaros skin?! Suuuuuurf insect!
    TOO SOON! THE TlDE HAS GONE OUT TOO SOON!

Giant water balloons for his fireball, splash effects everywhere and giant tsunami's flooding the lanes.

Crap, I'd buy that.
    Last edited by Mic_128; 2017-06-05 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Only one question remain...

WHERE IS WAVENAROS SKIN?! SUUUUUURF INSECT!
    Never realised how much I wanted that until you said it. gief now!

Sorry but yall got some false equivalence going. Like Azguldan looks NOTHING like gul'dan. He basically exists because they prob dont have a lot of ideas for him.

They COULD put in magni and widowmaker, but its unlikely they would because instead of wasting dev time on an almost identical hero they'd rather pick someone else.

Like look at DVA, 2 unit system, 3 ults, boosters, aoe auto attack. While widow and magni COULD be unique it would be better for the game to pick or create hundreds of other characters that bring more to the game
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    So... In next two weeks we can expect another leaks for next hero, i am right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    So... In next two weeks we can expect another leaks for next hero, i am right?
    Don't count on this as I am not entirely sure, but I think I remember Kaelaris mentioning some 'special reveal' on final day of Mid-Season Brawl.

Which is tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Don't count on this as I am not entirely sure, but I think I remember Kaelaris mentioning some 'special reveal' on final day of Mid-Season Brawl.

Which is tomorrow.
    If this will seriously happend, damn son HOTS in 2017 got seriously good time! Hope only blizz will not screw it up. *Yep Blizz only exists in HOTS*

A leak for a hero today would be super soon? Unless there's a new hero coming with the summer skins already, in that case it makes perfect sense since we'll be on schedule for a PTR today.

Edit: Actually, a new hero announcement would make no sense since the in development video for the new hero would have just contained the summer skins aswell. Still curious what we'll see announced though.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2017-06-19 at 04:01 PM.