Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I don't count the 5% stagger loss from set bonus as a nerf. It's just a shifting of tier set abilities. If you're going to count losing T19 set bonus as a nerf, then you'll also have to count the gaining of T20 set bonus as a buff. The T20 bonus is looking pretty good, so I don't mind the shift.

- - - Updated - - -

Bears are still at the top even after the nerfs. Removing MoU doesn't really change much as their magic mitigation is still pretty good, and removing MoU also means that the 45 rage that would have gone into it could be invested in other abilities.

Not to mention, ToS looks to have much less magic damage than NH. So on that alone, it sort of makes MoU a non-issue for this raid tier.
    MoU isn't the reason they're middle of the pack. You should read the patch notes and stop going off what you think was going to be the changes as of weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    MoU isn't the reason they're middle of the pack. You should read the patch notes and stop going off what you think was going to be the changes as of weeks ago.
    You must main a GDru if you're worried those tiny nerfs are going to have any real impact on the Juggernaut that is the Druid tank. Only way Blizz can make them middle of the pack is if they change the way their Mastery works.

G Dru are still leading the pack in ToS.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

You must main a GDru if you're worried those tiny nerfs are going to have any real impact on the Juggernaut that is the Druid tank. Only way Blizz can make them middle of the pack is if they change the way their Mastery works.

G Dru are still leading the pack in ToS.
    I don't even have a max level druid.

I do actually realize and keep up with tanking as a whole. Before the official notes came out you where right, they where still top. That is no longer the case. The ironfur nerf will be cancelled out by gear(but that means they're going to scale worse from NH to ToS then every other tank) and the FR nerf is pretty over the top and cements them in the middle of the pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to agree with Tech here. DK is likely to be stronger than Druid for ToS.

FR and IS nerfs with rage gen nerfs hurt a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    I don't count the 5% stagger loss from set bonus as a nerf. It's just a shifting of tier set abilities. If you're going to count losing T19 set bonus as a nerf, then you'll also have to count the gaining of T20 set bonus as a buff. The T20 bonus is looking pretty good, so I don't mind the shift.
    I don't have Tier 19 i won't have Tier 20. I do PvP as Bm-Monk hardly any Pve but nice nerfs we got if you got tier sets and BiS items plus item level 916 + who care about
    the Brewmaster who don't have BiS items and crazy item level. This will hurt them a lot. Sad truth.. Thanks for the mythic raiders other players can't have anything fun. Blizzard should send me item level 915 BiS stuff in the mail box since all the nerfs are for the top 0.1 % /sarcasm* for those who don't understand.

Deleted
    I don't have Tier 19, BiS items or item level 916+ and i won't have tier 20. I do PvP as a Bm-Monk and PvP don't have set bonus anymore just items.
    So nice nerfs for "normal" players but business as usual for ToP 0.1% GREAT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenstyle View Post
    I don't have Tier 19, BiS items or item level 916+ and i won't have tier 20. I do PvP as a Bm-Monk and PvP don't have set bonus anymore just items.
    So nice nerfs for "normal" players but business as usual for ToP 0.1% GREAT
    PvP brewmastering is probably 0.01% compared to PvE. Hardly "normal" players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... they made BoS 3s uneffected by haste and nerfed BoC to only reduce BoF CD by 3s instead of 6 on top of the stagger duration nerf... BrM is so fucking boring to play now. GG blizz. I think I may switch over to BDK for ToS.

Not saying BrM is weak, but right now, I am not liking their new playstyle. Just not fun.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Wow... they made BoS 3s uneffected by haste and nerfed BoC to only reduce BoF CD by 3s instead of 6 on top of the stagger duration nerf... BrM is so fucking boring to play now. GG blizz. I think I may switch over to BDK for ToS.

Not saying BrM is weak, but right now, I am not liking their new playstyle. Just not fun.
    grass is always greener and all that. have fun playing whatever you want. but if you think blood is going to be any less boring i think you might be dissapointed...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    grass is always greener and all that. have fun playing whatever you want. but if you think blood is going to be any less boring i think you might be dissapointed...
    I already ran some raids on him and found the BDK a lot less boring. BrM just feels CD locked like Prot Pallies now and I hate that shit.

10+ Year Old Account

The BoS change did literally nothing to me except change rotation during Bloodlust. And during it it makes it more interesting (with legendary shoulders) instead of BoS x BoS x BoS x repeat.

If you "used" the lower CD of BoS outside of BL you played wrong. (Outside of some fringe cases like killing exploding orbs).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    The BoS change did literally nothing to me except change rotation during Bloodlust. And during it it makes it more interesting (with legendary shoulders) instead of BoS x BoS x BoS x repeat.

If you "used" the lower CD of BoS outside of BL you played wrong. (Outside of some fringe cases like killing exploding orbs).
    I used it in conjunction with BoC which sometimes required me to BoS > BoF > BoS > KS. No fucking clue why they decided to mess with rotation and nerf BoF CD and BoS CD.

Also, I find myself with too much charges of ISB/Purify now with BoB talent. This might change when we get to ToS and mobs start hitting harder, but the 3X ISB duration nerf is REALLY noticeable in NH and M+.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-06-14 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hardly noticed it. If I ever used to stack ISB above 20s before the patch, it meant the content was too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I hardly noticed it. If I ever used to stack ISB above 20s before the patch, it meant the content was too easy.
    ?
    I think there is not one mythic fight where I didn't stack it over a minute at some point during progress. That was a BrMs biggest strength...

PS not that BrM is weak now, but the biggest strength is the abnormal huge dodge rate now imo.