Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    LuL @BM top spec for myth+

Guys you are drunk go reroll DH

---

Also I'm glad that there are people like emerald archer that actually knows their shit, rare thing in this section.
    Check out hunter discord BTW even if it is pretty toxic.
    Who cares what spec is good for M+ and yea DH is our best spec for this expansion i have one and only my 10 legs in the hunter stops me to roll out
    P.S. The topic is for ToS and if you want to argue who`s epeen is more bigger make own topic specified for M+
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2017-06-05 at 03:14 PM.

As my guild no longer is able to push content, BM with two Slithering Serpent relics, the new legendary chest with the new ring, Chimaera​ Shot, and Aspect of the Beast. Haste/Crit when possible, replace new ring with Sephuz when it can be proc'd. This is incredibly fun to play and I'll still top the charts. >> Fun is all I play for now. I have my other toons to minmax on.

While I have heard BM is going to be an absolutely beast spec (no pun intended, I promise!) I have been continuing to work on my MM spec, as it is my absolute favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnynapalm38 View Post
    While I have heard BM is going to be an absolutely beast spec (no pun intended, I promise!) I have been continuing to work on my MM spec, as it is my absolute favorite.
    Dw, MM is actually slightly ahead of BM currently, but a lot can change over the next 3 weeks.

Never trust the early PTR sims anyways. They are always trash can tier after a few weeks of the raid being out.

My spec is either dk or warrior. Doesn't look like they will Be fixing hunter this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    MM is by far the least legendary reliant spec of the 3. Especially meme build.

And its mobility isn't an issue, if you know how to play, there isn't a single NH fight where you'd lose any dmg due to movement on, outside of a few rng things (like orb on krosus, but everyone loses dmg to that)
    I have my other hunter for the Marksman spec, plus I'm a tryhard and I won't ever try to play meme build in a raid. I will play BM to be able to lead the range and the mecanics since my rotation doesn't require any of my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Doesn't look like they will Be fixing hunter this expansion
    What fix does it need? lol

What fix does it need? lol
    Removal of vulnerable
    Bm needs more buttons, old stampede baseline maybe focus fire
    Survival I hate

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Removal of vulnerable
    Bm needs more buttons, old stampede baseline maybe focus fire
    Survival I hate
    Interesting lol

Interesting lol
    You mind linking an armory or a wowprogress page of your hunter ?

BM all the way , but i'll still get 52 points for mm just in case ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapi View Post
    You mind linking an armory or a wowprogress page of your hunter ?
    let him be, its the first time in wow he is competitive because of how disastrous and easy the specs are, so he wants blizz to keep the specs the same way as they are now .

I started leveling my MM weapon after I got my BM to 52 traits. I must admit MM is way more fun, both meme and single target builds. Right now I play almost every with the single target build, as it's ok at aoe and pretty good at bosses. I will most likely main MM unless there's super changes that make MM suck.

I've been playing BM since 7.1.5 and will continue to do so in 7.2.5. By reading the forums and messing around on the PTR on test dummies and raid testing - I will stick with the DF build for now. But I hope the crit build makes a resurgence again!

First big patch this expansion where BM doesn't have a required legendary to be competitive ^.^ I think it'll be interesting to mix and match our legendaries to find the sweet spot. So much feelycraft going on atm and it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    let him be, its the first time in wow he is competitive because of how disastrous and easy the specs are, so he wants blizz to keep the specs the same way as they are now .
    You understand this is probably the most difficult iteration of MM there has ever been right? Not saying it's hard, but FAR more thought required than hit CS on cooldown and whatnot.

If I do end up finding a raiding guild on my server, I'll be main swapping from ele and go back to my BM hunter. I plan on getting BM to 52 then dumping extra into MM. Still not sure how I feel about surv.

im 52 traits into bm and mm should i dump all my ap into bm?

Quote Originally Posted by Reapeed View Post
    im 52 traits into bm and mm should i dump all my ap into bm?
    mm currently looks stronger than bm in ptr, but it's close. It's down to personal preference.

Either go the spec you like more, or split it between the two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azio View Post
    I've been playing BM since 7.1.5 and will continue to do so in 7.2.5. By reading the forums and messing around on the PTR on test dummies and raid testing - I will stick with the DF build for now. But I hope the crit build makes a resurgence again!

First big patch this expansion where BM doesn't have a required legendary to be competitive ^.^ I think it'll be interesting to mix and match our legendaries to find the sweet spot. So much feelycraft going on atm and it's awesome.
    All that he said. All of it. Man, you're like my brother from another mother.