Page 1 of 76
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account

London Bridge incident: a van hits pedestrians, says BBC

new website by BBC was added:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-40147014

report is just some minutes ago, so nothing is set in stone. armed police officers are present at the site, bridge is closed off.
    website is updated regulary, also with tweets from London Authorities, not only reports from BBC or witnesses. bad sign is the other report from Borough Market, where armed police is also busy.

3rd incidents are reports from Vauxhall

the Manchester concert with Ariane Grande & Co. is scheduled this sunday and i will hope nobody messes again with britain and its citizens. but it seems shit hits the fan again.

Breaking 'Potential act of terrorism' - Theresa May
    Posted at 1:38

Prime Minister Theresa May has said the "terrible incident" in London is being treated as a "potential act of terrorism".

She will chair the government's emergency committee COBRA on Sunday morning.

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/stat...52151787171840

At 0025hrs 4/6/17 the incidents at #LondonBridge & #BoroughMarket were declared as terrorist incidents.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40147256 London Bridge Attack in pictures, by BBC

Summary by BBC:
    Six people have been killed and three suspects shot dead by police after terror attack at London Bridge and Borough Market.

At least 20 people taken to hospital, others treated at the scene
    Last edited by ranzino; 2017-06-04 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40146916

report is just some minutes ago, so nothing is set in stone. armed police officers are present at the site, bridge is closed off.
    the Manchester concert with Ariane Grande & Co. is scheduled this sunday and i will hope nobody messes again with britain and its citizens.
    Keeps getting worse and worse.

Daily occurrence in Europe. Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    here we go again

Deleted
    I thought i heard lots of loud shouting coming from that way and sirens, but its saturday night so thats not that unusual around here.

Wonder if its drunk driver or another truck of peace.

- - - Updated - - -

If it does turn out to be another terror attack, that will be our 3rd this year in the UK... dont think we've had this many in 1 year since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I thought i heard lots of loud shouting coming from that way and sirens, but its saturday night so thats not that unusual around here.

evidently the driver got out and started stabbing people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Are there reports of that?

Just saw it on my news feed, not sure how true it is yet, it's just a report

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If it does turn out to be another terror attack, that will be our 3rd this year in the UK... dont think we've had this many in 1 year since 2001
    not to be that guy, but when you allow mass migration from places where the people don't have the same value of life as you....well, this is the shit that happens.

Deleted
    Just saw it on my news feed, not sure how true it is yet, it's just a report
    Ah the bbc article says a man was in handcuffs and 5 people are being treated for injuries. So hopefully it remains at just 5 injured. It could still not be a terror attack, but i don't have high hopes of that...

Gee i wonder what that could be.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mayor said this kind of stuff is to be expected while living in cities so this isnt really news.

Ah the bbc article says a man was in handcuffs and 5 people are being treated for injuries. So hopefully it remains at just 5 injured. It could still not be a terror attack, but i don't have high hopes of that...
    From what I read there were unconfirmed reports of stabbing victims and gunfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    The mayor said this kind of stuff is to be expected while living in cities so this isnt really news.
    gonna be sad when this kind of stuff becomes so common place that it doesn't make folks bat and eye.

Deleted
    From what I read there were unconfirmed reports of stabbing victims and gunfire.
    Well i certainly didn't hear any gunfire from here and i live pretty close. I heard shouting and sirens, but i did have my headphones on and shouting and sirens isn't unusual for me to hear on a saturday night :P

reports? yes

10+ Year Old Account
    May have been a reference to the previous event where a stabbing did occur. Hopefully that is the case and this isn't a repeat of that.

Deleted
    I hope everyone is okay. Not again

10+ Year Old Account
    Religion of peace they said... Right.

Fucking tweakers with no regard for human life.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-03 at 10:06 PM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    even the attempt is alarming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Religion of Peace strikes again...

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-03 at 10:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well i certainly didn't hear any gunfire from here and i live pretty close. I heard shouting and sirens, but i did have my headphones on and shouting and sirens isn't unusual for me to hear on a saturday night :P
    This is the second time you are right at the core of things. Coincidence? MI6 should swat your ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.